Radio Control Model Aircraft

Does anybody fly RC aircraft or know any groups, especially in the North

@AstroGolf hi there is at st Martin

Thanks

@Rishiraj Dugroo28 , can you please send more information about the place in St Martin?  Is this a club and is there an open space for flying RC airplanes?  How big of a place?  St Martin is in the South and if I remember my geography well, the South East Trade Winds will tend to blow flying objects over to the sea.  Is this mainly a place for drone flying or is this enough space for acrobatic flying?

Is there a club in the North or is this the only one?

i've been looking for rc flying places too and i've been to st martin to get some info. the people are very friendly there and from what i understood field is open 24/7 for club members but most are there on weekend afternoons. Large open space with a decent runway and it's not in the south, it's more or less in the central region of the island (a bit on the west side but not on the coastline)

i've been looking for rc flying places too and i've been to st martin to get some info. the people are very friendly there and from what i understood field is open 24/7 for club members but most are there on weekend afternoons. Large open space with a decent runway and it's not in the south, it's more or less in the central region of the island (a bit on the west side but not on the coastline)
-@flukeone

Thank you @flukeone.  Since this appears to be a club, would it be possible to share the name so that I'll be able to locate on the map and plan to visit?