• Responsible for developing innovative tools and systems, which can be utilized to improve the way the company records, measures, and analyses all financial and operational data.
• Improvisation upon the establishment’s current financial systems and models
• Responsibility for evaluating company’s financial processes, and recommending the best ways to improve them further.
• Collaborate closely with the CEO and other high-ranking officials in the analysis of the corporation’s financial status and other such important issues key to company stability.
• Conduct an in-depth analysis of the company’s market share as well as researching critical information surrounding the industry.
• Perform a comprehensive analysis of the effects of financial issues like company debt and other financial structures.
• Responsible for the preparation of various financial reports and preparing presentations in order to project them to key executives.