• Responsible for developing innovative tools and systems, which can be utilized to improve the way the company records, measures, and analyses all financial and operational data.
• Improvisation upon the establishment’s current financial systems and models
• Responsibility for evaluating company’s financial processes, and recommending the best ways to improve them further.
• Collaborate closely with the CEO and other high-ranking officials in the analysis of the corporation’s financial status and other such important issues key to company stability.
• Conduct an in-depth analysis of the company’s market share as well as researching critical information surrounding the industry.
• Perform a comprehensive analysis of the effects of financial issues like company debt and other financial structures.
• Responsible for the preparation of various financial reports and preparing presentations in order to project them to key executives.
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.