Advise for job opportunity as Civil Engineer Road & Highway Design

Hi!

I am moving to Western Australia,Can any body advise me for job opportunity as Civil Engineer Road and Highway Design?

I have more then eleven years experience in field of Roads and Highway Design.I am experienced user of mx road,AutoCad,Civil 3D,Auto Turn and other Road and Highway Design Softwares.

AECOM ARABIA LTD. ROADS ENGINEER
Sunday, September 30,2012 -Current

NIPPON KOEI CO.,LTD. Highway Design Engineer Monday, May 14, 2012 Tuesday, July 31, 2012

REPUBLIC ENGINEERING CORPORATION (PVT)LTD.
Highway Design Engineer
Monday, November 14,2011 to Sunday, May 13, 2012

DAR AL HANDASAH NAZIH TALEB AND
PARTNERS SARL.Infrastructure and Road Design Engineer
Sunday, April 03, 2011 to Thursday, June 30,2011

WS ATKINS & PARTNERS OVERSEAS Design Engineer
Wednesday, March 09,2011 Sunday to April 03, 2011

STANLEY CONSULTANTS INC. Civil Engineer Sunday, June 13, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010

AECOM MIDDLE EAST LIMITED Highway Engineer
Thursday, November 16,2006 to Saturday, March 06,2010

MOTT MACDONALD Design Engineer Roads
Wednesday, May 11,2005 to Wednesday, November15, 2006

AL-JAZIRA AL-ARABIA CO.LTD. Road Enginer
Thursday, October 09,2003 to Saturday, April 30,2005

EA CONSULTING PVT LTD Highway Design Engineer
Monday, March 03,2003 to Wednesday, October08, 2003

ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL (PVT.)LTD.Assistant Engineer (Highway Design)
Monday, July 01, 2002 to Sunday, March 02,2003

N.E.D UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY KARACHI
Assistant Program Manager
Wednesday, August 01,2001 to Sunday, June 30, 2002

ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL (PVT.)LTD.
Assistant Engineer (Highways)
Monday, August 16,1999 to Tuesday, July 31, 2001

Omer

Omerabyad

You first need to find a company who needs your particular skills and they will sponsor you for a work visa.

Check the Australian Govt immigration website for the revelant information.

Hello Omer.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Perth forum.

The Jobs in Perth section could help. You can post an advert there.

Articles -> Work/Labor market in Australia.

Good luck,
Aurélie

Hi Jedda

There seems to be alot of work for engineers here in perth,,  where are you now??

I am  bricklayer bye trade but i want to go work for a civil company here in perth and try go to the mines as soon as possible.. try seek.com.au  there should be many jobs there for u ..

Cheers Eoin

Thank you :)

The first, more important step is to see whether you qualify for a visa. For this www.immi.gov.au   

If so then get the application underway then start job hunting. Tell any prospective employer that you are in the process of getting a visa.

Yes there are lots of engineer jobs advertised on seek.

Hi Omerad,

I totally agree with Stumpy. First of all, you shall check with the Department of Immigration whether you are qualified for a visa. There are plenty of information on the DIAC website and a visa wizard page which will help you in finding the right visa for your case.

Also, the seek.com.au website will give you many leads in finding a potential employer based on your qualifications. You can also try your luck by viewing available job on mycareer.com.au (Many engineering jobs are available)

However, since you are from Pakistani origin, your country got the highest assessment level for visa processing; meaning you shall act quick. Because the higher the assessment level is, the more time will be processing of your visa take.

Hope this helps,

regards

HI!

I GOT PR AND LOOKING FOR JOB IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA,CAN ANY ONE INFORM ME ON POTENTIAL POSITIONS RELEVANT OT MY EXPERIENCE AND EDUCAITONS(12 YEARS ROAD AND HIGHWAY ENGINEER,B.E CIVIL ENGINEER) ?

OMER

omerabyad wrote:

HI!

I GOT PR AND LOOKING FOR JOB IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA,CAN ANY ONE INFORM ME ON POTENTIAL POSITIONS RELEVANT OT MY EXPERIENCE AND EDUCAITONS(12 YEARS ROAD AND HIGHWAY ENGINEER,B.E CIVIL ENGINEER) ?

OMER

omerabyad

Could please not write in upper case as it is considered to be the same as shouting at people and is rude.

For Engineering jobs try www.seek.com.au  There are West Australian engineering jobs on this site.
Or Google engineering jobs west australia and see what comes up.

Dear Stumpy

Thank yo for pointing out to write on upper case,I will take care, and your advise to use web site.

Regargs

Omer