Moving in to Mexico?

We would like to know your oppinion about the best place to live in Mexico. take you pick.

We move in to Merida in 2005 from Holland, we have  great friends here and a good business down here. Life is perfect here for us. Sun, light, peacefulness and energetic is what better describe our life here.
If you love heat, sun, white sandy beaches, peacefulness, good food and culture, Yucatan is the place to be. Still untouched in some may ways, and very affordable. Nice people never bother you. Great place to retire. Entertainment in Merida is everywhere in Malls and Parks.

Dear Arthur and Mayte,
     I am hoping to move to Mexico within a year. I am very interested in Lake Chapala area, but when I do move I would like to rent and travel everywhere in Mexico, see everything there is to see, and then decide where I want to plant roots.
    I would like to keep in contact with you so that when I do make it to Merida, I can take you up on the offer of a guided tour.
  On the forum I had posted an inquiry about cell phone service in Mexico. Can you tell me how good the service is in Merida?
    Much thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Cell phone service is good in most of Mexico. Merida is a VERY HOT place most of the year.