CALLING DUBAI TO INDIA

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE CHEAPEST CALLING CARD SCHEME FROM U.A.E TO INDIA.... OR PC-- TO PHONE SCHEME OR ANYTHG ELSE...PRE PAID OR POST PAID...WHATEVER..

Have you tried skype?

ya...iknow about that....but thatsskype 2 skype thsts free... i watd2 know the mobile..2 mobile or comp. 2 mobile

Install Freecall.com utility
Register user (select country as India)
Buy A Calling card.
Enjoy calling... Cheaper rate...

Skype is blocked in the U.A.E, as are most VOIP systems.

hai
did you find any calling card/ if not you can try telpik dialer to call from pc to mobile it will cost you aed32 for 5hrs. its better than freecall and other pc calling cards

cheers

hi,,,
where do u get this...n is this the min. u need 2 buy....
the cheapest i kbow is .50 aed for 1 min...thats comp to mobile..in bur dubai....... so if i hav my own comp..am gettg 1..... i need 2 buy this or whts it like....

hai for telpik you need to download telpik dialer to ur com and u can get the recharge card in the most groceries, but for download telpik u need to run hotspot sheild or some vpn software once you download you can access it whnvr u want it dosnt need any proxy. if you want i can send you the telpik dialer installer software..

hey thanx that would b gr8.... how r u gonna send me... thro mail?? am comin 2 dubai next month...n aftr ramadaan will b gettg my laptop...so whts it like

hai i can send it to you through mail. so once you are here just inform me or u can write to me [email protected] .

ok..will try this once i get my connection..thnx

skype is great but there is an issue with dubai blocking such services.  they want you to use the local providers, i.e. etisalat.  now, a good option is cmfi. if you go to the dubai information site and search for "calling cards to dubai" you can find all that information there.  you can also search for that in google and the second or third link talks about it in detail...

To buy cheapest Calling card India plans, Taraazu.com is the best site where they analyze your calling needs and suggest the best scheme as per your calling requirements. For PC to phone communication, I guess skype or youtring could be the better options.

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

All calling cards are illegal in UAE.  Don't even try it.  Both Etisalat and Du have offer schemes, use them.

:rolleyes:

ya...iknow about that....but thatsskype 2 skype thsts free... i watd2 know the mobile..2 mobile or comp. 2 mobile

whitehatsme.com/annual-it-support-contracts - AMC Support Dubai
whitehatsme.com/networking-support-services - Network Support Dubai