Any idea on how much an IPAD costs in Dubai?

Hi all

Just want to know the cost of an IPAD in Dubai? Preparing for my move over in August and rather than buy in the UK, am thinking Ill buy one in Dubai..any thoughts /ideas?
Thanks

Hi apple products here are considerably cheaper than UK I guess.

Attor wrote:

Hi apple products here are considerably cheaper than UK I guess.

Yes Attor .. thats what Ive found out ....but even though the IPAD is more expensive here in the UK , it will have FaceTime and at least I could use the feature whenever Im back home....plus Ill have an extended guarantee so most likely I'll purchase one in the UK.

james9910 wrote:

Hi hmm which one you want to have I pad air or I pad mini retina with or without 4G or only with Wife ..There will be different prices

IPAD AIR but ill be purchasing it from the UK! Thanks

Hey there I got iPad Air for 2200 AED couple of months ago, check on line  apple store UAE to compare the prices, I suggest with 3G much better than wifi only, wish u all the luck

Saeed88 wrote:

Hey there I got iPad Air for 2200 AED couple of months ago, check on line  apple store UAE to compare the prices, I suggest with 3G much better than wifi only, wish u all the luck

Thanks Saeed for the up to date info regarding costs of a new ipad.. its still a tad more expensive here in the UK  but I ll deffo buy it anyway.
Thanks Saeed