Traffic appointment(Dallah driving school) on Absher not available

@Al Ameen6 You're welcome

Guys...I tried to book an appointment via Absher and it is giving the same error what was already discussed here.. What's the time window for an appointment booking? Is it only Thursday noon or any other day also possible?

@Fahadshabbir Hello sir, i did it try that thursday 12:00 sharp but im not still get appointment,i have already an medical driving clearance.

@Dong Deb The issue here is they made it all politics with the appointments and even tho i got an appointment some days ago i had a complete failure after i go there and now i have to wait 30 days to book a new one. when i got the appointment i was checking 12 PM till 12:46 is when i got in jeddah suddenly it was available after trying again and again.

and REMEMBER.

TAKE A PRINT OUT OF THE APPOINTMENT

TAKE A COPY OF YOUR IQAMA

TAKE A COPY OF IQAMA FROM ABSHER & TAWAKKALNA

TAKE PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE

KEEP SCREENSHOT OF THE ID ON YOUR PHONE OR KEEP TAWAKKALNA/ABSHER active from your phone.

(SO THEY DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO MAKE U WAIT OR SOMETHING)

when i went i didn ttake iqama copy and they toldl go to front printing office where they charge 10 SR per print and bring a coopy of iqama and the line was so long that i got late and my appointment disappered from absher and even tho i had paper they didnt proceed with me and told come with new appointment as now no appointment is showing for me in their system.

@Arunkumar Balakrishnan The thing is even the HOD cop told me thursday 12PM appointments are refreshed but sometimes it takes time and u dont get for all branches sometimes u do>

and ik its not easy to get appointments i was trying since ramadan but InShaAllah U will get it just daily check as well but Thursday check from 12 PM to 1 PM.

May Allah make it easy for you and everyone else.

@Arunkumar Balakrishnan Recently I visited Dahllah Driving School and officer told that the portal is open on Thursdays only from 12 noon to 2 pm for bookings

@Faisal 1342 Hi - Sounds like you had a frustrating time with losing out on the slot just because of Iqama copy. I was wondering if you managed to get an appointment quickly when trying to book. Or was it after weeks or months?

@Faisal 1342 Go to Absher -> My Services -> Appointments.. Absher has recently changed the option to show appointment for personal driving license and kept it under new menu option "My Services"

Can i apply for replacement of GCC driver's license to Saudi License from any region of Saudi Arabia or only specific region (Region in which visa was issued).

Dallah Driving appointments are available in riyadh

200 SAR/Appointment

@arslanhaider98 - How can i get one?

@Kamil Hashmi Still waiting for the 30 days cycle to end bcz when u book an appointment u get error that theres a booking within last 30 days and ik where appointments are shown for license but it just disappeared from there

@fazlullahbacha I have also same problem.did you find any solution for this.

When Iam trying to book appointment by selecting service ,it is showing this service is only available for private drivers please select the right service. What to do ?

@Faisal 1342

Hi Faisal,

Did you get the appointment, i'm also trying for Jeddah. if yes let me know at what time u were able to do it in absher?

Thanks

Mehmood

@mehmood uddin I am still looking for appointment in Asbher unfortunatetly cant find

@Iffath Takreem Go to Absher -> My Services -> Appointments.. Absher has recently changed the option to show appointment for personal driving license and kept it under new menu option "My Services"

@arslanhaider98  i need an appointment immediately because I don't have much time. What should I do

@Faisal 1342 did you got solution for this

@Faisal 1342

Hi Today the slots were open, Unfortunately i couldn't find in Jeddah so booked a slot in Makkah.

The slots are available in Taif and some distant places in Riyad as well.

@mehmood uddin Yes i booked for Makkah as well on Thursday Alhamdulillah if your appointment is before mine do update here how it went.

@abdulsavad84 So thursday after 12PM till 3PM appointments gets refreshed and i did get for makkah not jeddah but see if u can wait till coming Thursday wait and see but if its super urgent, this is very unprofessional but there are some maktab uk who does iqama renewal and all the absher things for ppl that dont know how to do mostly some maktab like that gives appointment for 100-200SR again i dont know which specific maktab gives i just heard and also i dont suggest it as it is under table money but if its super urgent then maybe look into this matter but TRY TO WAIT FOR THURSDAY AND KEEP AND KEEP CHECKING AFTER 12PM DUHR TIME

@Faisal 1342  Hi , it went OK, but the instructor was very rude to me. He simply asked for a reverse parking, after 2 hours got a sms that your assessment done and marked as average.  Let me know how it goes for you. Where do you live in jeddah?  May be we can have a shared ride for classes.

@Mohammed_1984 how was the overall procedure like what they asked u upon entering the school and what what u had to do and how is the payment procedures?

and i already have a a friend who booked classes so m going with him

@Al Ameen6 I recently tried to book an appointment unfortunately am facing the problem, Saying that this service is provided for only private drivers, How did you solve this?

@arslanhaider98 How can I make it and if you have hint on it just do a favour to me

Trying a lot to get appointment for bike license from Absher.  But the appointment is not booked.  Please someone solve this.  How to take appointment for bike license?

Trying a lot to get appointment for bike license from Absher.  But the appointment is not booked.  Please someone solve this.  How to take appointment for bike license?

@fazlullahbacha. hi bro same problem facing. Did you find any solution.

@fazlullahbacha

Salam bro.

Did you find any solution?

I m facing same problem.

Hello dears,I had given trial driving skill test but due to new gear system, I got confuse and failed. They put me in beginners list but I did not make registration because I am a complete driver. Now, I am fully prepared and want to appear again for driving skill test.

After 30 days i applied again for appointment and went to dallah school, he said you can not apply for dallah school and go to " jamea noora" or mudrasa as swaidi"  any body can help me here to solve this issue. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@WaqasKhan218

Apply on thursday between 11 am to 1pm

@fazlullahbacha

Did you solve your problem. I also have same issue please guide if find solution.

Any one that can help in Qassim Area? I am having the same problem. Available areas are in Riyadh and Tabuk which are too far and not practical.

Can we book an appointment after 2PM. Its showing in the system. Can we book an appoint at 05PM? Actually all slots are booked between 7AM~2PM. Anyone experience?

Thank you

Hello,

I am trying to schedule an appointment to exchange my old driving license for a new Iqama, but there are no open spots. Is there any other option. Is there any other alternative?

@hidayathidayatullah6885

How you resolve it?

Sorry, it is not possible to book an appointment because there is an previous appointment less than 30 days ago.

How to resolve it?

@musthafa mmp

I understand the frustration. Contact Dallah Driving School directly, inquire about appointment availability, and express your situation. They might offer insights or alternatives to help expedite the process. Best of luck.[link under review]