New members of the Paraguay forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Paraguay forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Paraguay if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all. We are a 40-50 couple looking to sell our house in Ontario  Canada and live and work full time in Asuncion area. My partner is a welder. I have kitchen design experience as well as plenty of retail/customer service. I am currently a parts delivery driver. We don't speak Spanish. We would be looking to purchase a small house. Came here to start the process of learning how etc but also availability of work for English speaking people. Looking for answers and excited to start this journey. Cheers!

Hi, coming from England I have now been in Paraguay for almost 20 years. First to teach children English in the countryside and then to live the expat life surrounded by green fields and open spaces.

Over the years I have built up a vast library of knowledge about Paraguay which for the past couple of years I have been sharing with the English speaking world via my blog.

As well showing Paraguay to the world the blog is also a means of showcasing my writings with a view to obtaining writing commissions and to demonstrate my suitably as a guide to anyone heading this way.

@Simon Paraguay You sound like a very interesting person! I would be interested if you can share the link to that blog. As long as that is permissible on this site. Thanks.

@tsamekul Yes of course. ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : External link + Personal blog
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@tsamekul

Not allowed to put a link to the blog up on the forum. Have a look on my personal details page and you will find it there

Hello

My name is Etienne, i am a cook and i am looking for practical information about Paraguay because i plan to live and work in this country.

Best regards

Etienne
@Simon Paraguay
I started to read your blog, thank you very much, very interesting. Of course, I know very well Paraguay and I see that you really understand this country (and the people, culture, etc). Please, keep on sharing, it's so difficult to find experience-based info online about Paraguay.
@Julien

Hi there,

Australian with son in Bogota looking to come and get permanent residency in Paraguay from July 22. Will live there for 3-6 months.
Looking for rental or advice.

AND seeking a reliable immigration lawyer or admin fixer... Thanks Brad.

Hi all. We are a 40-50 couple looking to sell our house in Ontario  Canada and live and work full time in Asuncion area. My partner is a welder. I have kitchen design experience as well as plenty of retail/customer service. I am currently a parts delivery driver. We don't speak Spanish. We would be looking to purchase a small house. Came here to start the process of learning how etc but also availability of work for English speaking people. Looking for answers and excited to start this journey. Cheers!

- @georgiasun26

Hi, we are in the same age range... I am Melbournian Australian with son in Bogota looking to come and get permanent residency in Paraguay from July 22. Will live there for 3-6 months. May get a job so.. lets see.
Looking for rental or advice.
AND seeking a reliable immigration lawyer or admin fixer. any advice. Even an accountant too... Thanks Brad.
@Simon Paraguay

Hi Simon what is the name of your blog and link? I would love to check it out. I have questions and need some help or referrals for immigration and medium term accom? Thanks Brad
@bwilson07

HI Brad. Go to my profile page, you will find the blog linked up there. Send me a message if I can give you any assistance or advice, also respect to the other stuff you mention I could put you in contact with reliable people who can cover some of what you need.

Hi,

My name is Robert. I'm a freelancer and I'm considering moving from Europe to Paraguay in the near future.

Thanks,

Robert

Welcome on board, Robert !

Feel free to open a new topic on the Paraguay forum if you need any info.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013408

Thanks!

Closed