New members of the Austria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Austria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Austria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien Hi ,how is thing going on

Hello thusithwijesinghe,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Could you please tell us how exactly can we help you?

Are you looking for information?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team
Hi,cheryl

hope all good with you..Thanks for the reply.
I'm expecting to stay visit Vienna for 2 days on May way to milano..I was wondering if I get more information about things to do in Vienna.

Cheers,

Thusith
Hi..

I am having 20 years of experience in Banking and Finance industry, specialized in Credit, Project Financing and Risk Management fields, with qualifications in MBA in Finance and BSc. in Agriculture.

Looking for a suitable job offer in Austria / Europe.

Planning to work and live in Austria, comes from Sri Lanka.

Best Regards,

Manjula
Hi..

I am having 20 years of experience in Banking and Finance industry, specialized in Credit, Project Financing and Risk Management fields, with qualifications in MBA in Finance and BSc. in Agriculture.

Looking for a suitable job offer in Austria / Europe.

Planning to work and live in Austria, comes from Sri Lanka.

Best Regards,

Manjula
- @cmanjuladissanayake

Can you speak German?
Hi SimCityAT

I can Speak, Read, Write English very well. I am a fast learner and I can learn German within a short period of time, if given an opportunity please.

Thanks.

Manjula 
Hello, Hallo,
I will arrive Austria soon.
Wondering if anyone looking for roommate to share the apartment monthly rental fee ?
Hoping the location can be Radfeld, Rettenberg, Brixlegg, Kungl and so on.
I don't have pet, love clean area.
If you are also looking for co-living then welcome contact me, thank you.
@ Keloy :

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would advise you to post an ad in the Housing in Austria section under the category shared accommodation. It might help you.

The articles found in our guide might also help you : Accommodation in Austria.

Best of luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

@Priscilla Thanks for reply and welcome, appreciated ^^

@Keloy I am also new here but we can have a look around

@oruzadem Hello, let's see which state you live? ^^

Hello Keloy and oruzadem,

Welcome to expatcom!

Kindly note that this discussion is solely for the purpose of presenting yourselves on the forum.

Conversations should be conducted via the private messaging option.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi I am new here, am planning to relocate to Austria with my family, I have heard so much about the country. I don't know the easiest way to do it either by schooling or job offer. Thanks

Hello everyone and welcome to Expat.com !

@ Chiomaakpunonu, I suggest that you start by reading the articles of the Living in Austria guide for expats to gather as much information possible.

If you have more precise question, you may start your own thread on the Austria forum.

All the best,

Bhavna

I'm fairly new to this forum, although I have been living and working in Vienna, Austria for a number of years. I'm a former New Yorker, English teacher, traveller and foodie. Nice to be here!

(I mistakenly wrote this as a "new topic," but wanted to introduce myself here.)

Hello lisanazarenko101,

Welcome to expat.com!

No worries about that 1f609.svg

In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to create new discussion on the Austria forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee Hi.

Am Grace.

Welcome on board Grace !

1f600.svg

@Julien hello my self netra bk from nepal iam searching for the job ihave knowledge and experience in hotel industry i have more than 4 years experience hope you will give me some chance and help for searching job thank you

Hello member am Mayeku Yahaya  26 years  and am from Uganda with  experience in animal treatment,  drugs  farm management of 6 years

So am looking for the job opportunity in Austria

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013090

Thanks!

Closed