Transiting through Suvarnabhumi airport from UK

Hi all,
I'm looking to transit through Suvarnabhumi airport at some point in February '22 to Cambodia from London Heathrow and return 30 days later . Having a bit of a nightmare as the Thailand rules and indeed Singaporean rules (my seemingly best transit airports for cost and travel time ) are a bit complex , maybe me but there so much contradictory information ..
Can anyone tell me other than PCR test, vaccine proof , passport, insurance to $50000/covid cover  do i need to apply for any other documentation ? I am a UK citizen and fully vaccinated .
Apologies for duplication as posted on Singapore forum too , just need to get the ball moving , if possible as from UK a few 'normal' routes aren't available Schiphol for e.g. from what i can see .
Thanks in advance ,
regards,
Glenn.

Transit passengers don't do anything, just pass through the airport. You are only subject to your destination requirements (e.g. PCR test, Visa, etc.)

If you are leaving the airport to visit Thailand on the way, and then re-entering, then you are not transit, you're a stop-over.

Thanks for that and hear what your saying but Singapore has a system of VTL (vaccinated travel lane) and seemingly , possibly maybe i may need to apply for 'ticket' even as transit as i read it and they have stopped issuing until 20th Jan but as above i'll try read some more Singapore official sites . Shame all the countries didn't use just one site updated as needed with clear instruction . There also seems to be some question at BKK too , just don't want to travel 2 days to be binned at last leg !

glen67 wrote:

Thanks for that and hear what your saying but Singapore has a system of VTL (vaccinated travel lane) and seemingly , possibly maybe i may need to apply for 'ticket' even as transit as i read it and they have stopped issuing until 20th Jan but as above i'll try read some more Singapore official sites . Shame all the countries didn't use just one site updated as needed with clear instruction . There also seems to be some question at BKK too , just don't want to travel 2 days to be binned at last leg !

You just need to follow the regulations for the flight to Singapore. As long as you are in transit only (not exiting the arrival area through immigration) at Suvarnabhumi, then you should be ok.

When I made the trip all that was required was meeting the requirements for my final destination for entry... however I flew through Japan and had to meet their specific transit requirements as well... so double check for transit requirements for the transit airport as well... the information is readily available from the airlines that you are flying as they are responsible to check that you comply

Depends if the connecting flight to Cambodia is from BKK (just transit) then they may just require your vaccination certificate to stay in transit area or if it's DMK (DonMueang) then you have to change airport and enter the country following the new more relaxed thai rules starting 1st of February but you have to stay one week in Thailand before flying to Cambodia.
So make sure that all flights are on BKK Suvarnabhumi...

New rules from 1st February if you enter to stay in Thailand:

https://www.tatnews.org/2022/01/thailan … e-test-go/