Scam for money and love

@parasmariana191 did you ever go to Algeria?

@LivUs39 xnt rember what i wrote to u now x

I was just wondering where in Algeria the man was from you were talking to? I'm trying to do some research of my own. Thank you so much!

@LivUs39 are you on Instagram?

@parasmariana191 share pictures of him so that other people would be aware. Not everyone out here in Africa is a scam though

I am US woman and I believe I am being scammed by Algerian man as well.. i have not sent any money - he has not ask for any money. He has discussed visa and meeting him in Tunisia.. he is younger then me and knows I have child. He is Muslim and have been video chatting and texting over WhatsApp toward the last week of Ramadan. He has a eye that does not work and drifts out of focus from time to time. He wears glasses.. send me alot of pics.. I really like him but finding this forum does make me second guess everything!!

@parasmariana1   RUN!!!!!!  They have a script they all use to con women for marriage.   They ruin the woman's life take all they can from here and then they leave.  Very bad tempers, aggressive and if they can smooth talk employer the cause issues or walk out on the job.  To be fair I'd say 1 of 100,000 may be decent. 

@Salah SEMAOUI

i agree with you 100%  but the negative opinions are the actions and bad names Algerian men conning woman are creating negative representation of Algerians.  They same the only one who knows a man better than his mother is his wife.  if only you knew what i have witnessed.

@jaim1426   i must say you mst not get put very often.  if you go to any of the cyber cafes you'd be amazed but ive seen it with my own eyes.

@Guest8776  they all tell the same story.

@AinMelloukDude  i sent this message to someone else as well.  RUN!!!!!!  They have a script they all use to con women for marriage.   They ruin the woman's life take all they can from here and then they leave.  Very bad tempers, aggressive and if they can smooth talk employer the cause issues or walk out on the job.  To be fair I'd say 1 of 100,000 may be decent.  message me if you'd like.

I am onsite also , met an Algerian guy , He has never asked for money , but starts an I love you conversation , disappears , comes on constantly wanting photos ... i ask about his family , no response , he never asks about me ... only how are you .. hearts etc .. disappears , blames ramadan as why we cannot talk .. says hes a previous police man , but hes only 32 ...  .. mmmm wondering if its customary not to speak about  family or privacy idk ... its nuts ... said he had no money for shoes , etc or clothing .. yet a see photos of nice clothes ... found photos elsewhere searching motives .. he wants to come to canada .. when i ask about wedding ... no comments ... time to give up or are men like this ... then why go on a dating site ???. WTF!!

Sweetie hes after money or a visa or both. ive been through this twice and I was lucky enough that the second time the man”s fiance sent me a text. yeah! he was engaged'.

they love bomb you, and they are very charming and charismatic., if you probe too much they disappear but always pop up again.

you are often part of a roster of girls and many of them are already married.

if they get a visa and manage to immigrate it is so they can establish themselves and bring their other wife over after they divorce you.

it is haram or forbidden for muslim men to date, especially on line with western women.

all I can say is be careful.very careful of your heart.

I learned the hard way. Im a muslim girl and even I got scammed.

@AinMelloukDude

if you meet in Tunisia he knows he can have sex with you, He cant in Algeria.

run before you have heartbreak

@yorkshirelassy394

why cant they have sex in algeria?

Be careful! Algerian men are scammers! He tried to deceive me, but he didn't succeed! He wanted to extort money from me. He is from the city of Oran.

Be careful! Algerian men are scammers! He tried to deceive me, but he didn't succeed! He wanted to extort money from me. He is from the city of Oran.