Pricesmart

Good morning
Does anyone know if Pricesmart Santiago delivers to Sosua? We have tried calling, but no one at the customer service desk seems to know.
Just thought that if we could order on line and have it delivered, we could save the day and $150 US taxi  fee.
Thanks

Are you able to input your address on your profile?

It would be great if they could deliver throughout the country! I'm sure if they came to Las Terrenas even a couple of times a month, they could fill a truck!

Yes, we can input our address. We have had a delivery from Ikea and like you said, the truck was full. It was an outside carrier, not a Ikea truck.

If you can put your address in, that's a good sign! All I can get is "Samana" for Province, Region, and District! Las Terrenas doesn't show up at all. Add to that the fact that our road doesn't even have a name, let alone our house having an address, and I think we are doomed for deliveries!

There is a huge store in Sabanette that sells most everything for a house hold.  Good prices, delivery, and just 8 miles past Cabarete on highway.  It is on the left side of the road coming from Cabarete.  I bought a full bed, delivered, at a great price.  They will not disappoint your expectations.

Pricemart does not deliver that far guys.

Apparently Pricemart is in Sosua twice a week for business deliveries.

Finnigan wrote:

Apparently Pricemart is in Sosua twice a week for business deliveries.

That's great! Can they include a household delivery?

I can't seem to find out. It shouldn't be that hard.

Is that away from Sosua?

sberger50

There is a huge store in Sabanette that sells most everything for a house hold.  Good prices, delivery, and just 8 miles past Cabarete on highway.  It is on the left side of the road coming from Cabarete.  I bought a full bed, delivered, at a great price.  They will not disappoint your expectations.

Do you know name of store? trying to find it on Google maps.

Business deliveries only not to individuals.

That does not make sense since they are here anyways.

Can anyone please tell me if your Costco card is accepted
at Pricesmart , in Dom. Rep. TIA.

NO it is not honey

Thanks, the reason l asked is we used it often in Panama at Pricesmart. Can you purchase a
temporary short term membership here in Dom. Rep.

I don't think they do short-term memberships. It's $35 for the year.

Thanks, will join on our first shopping excursion……