Conversation exchange english/french in Caen, Normandy

Bonjour,
I am french and as I move for a few months to Australia in january 2012, I am looking for a conversation exchange to improve my english with someone who would need to improve his french as well. I'll spent september to december near Caen, Normandy, so I am looking for someone not too far from where I am, of course. See you!
Vincent, 38yrs old

Hi Vincent,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the anglophone France forum for better visibility.

I hope you receive replies very soon. You may want to put an advert in the France classifieds > Language Exchange section as well.

Christine

Hello,

I hope to meet you when we get to France by September.  Am interested in teaching English & learning French at the same time.

Regards,
Mary

Hello Mary and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

Hello Mary!

I'll be living in Saint Aubin sur mer, 14km north from Caen. Will you be in Normandy as well?
See you!
Vincent

marymariesvensson wrote:

Hello,

I hope to meet you when we get to France by September.  Am interested in teaching English & learning French at the same time.

Regards,
Mary

HI Marry I am star Khan from India.
Can you teach me please on skype?

my id is: ahsanahsan720

Bonjour Vincent,
je ne suis pas une native anglaise mais je peux converser en anglais sans l'accent francais plutot avec un petit accent irlandais juste pour que tu puisses pratiquer l'anglais. je travaille avec des anglophones tous les jours et j ai vecu a dublin pendant 2 ans, si tu veux..je serai à Caen, en mi septembre prochain, le temps de deux week ends..
voili voilou ;)
cdlt
martine

Bonjour Martine
formidable! ce sera avec plaisir, je te recontacte dès mon arrivée sur la côte normande, début septembre.
a très bientôt
Vincent

Hi Martine and Vincent!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English so that other forum members can understand and participate?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Sorryyyy ! I was just offering my help to Vincent.

I'm looking for the same thing. I'm a former New Yorker. My passive French is very good, but my active French, not so much. I'm located in Taillebois, in Athis de l'Orne. Perhaps we could meet somewhere halfway? Insta: @***** / email: [link under review]

—Jenna

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm looking for the same thing. I'm a former New Yorker. My passive French is very good, but my active French, not so much. I'm located in Taillebois, in Athis de l'Orne. Perhaps we could meet somewhere halfway? Insta: @***** / email: [link under review]
—Jenna
-@Jenna Dolan

Hello Jenna,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately you are participating in a discussion that dates back to 2011 and not sure if the members who have been exchanging on this thread can answer you.

I invite you to create a new thread for your request.

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Team Expat.com