Mailing addresses in Dominican

Need something mailed from Canada how do I get a mailing address and are they reliable?

Can anyone help me with this

Couriers are more reliable & timely

Can take a while for mail to get here

Best way to know is to ask at your local post office
I have rec'd mail here.....

I had a letter mailed to me from Arizona - got to me 8 months after being mailed - never even knew they had a Post Office - such as it is - here. Best method from Canada is DHL Courier.....can be very timely - one package sent to me took 3 days from Red Deer AB to my door in Moca...others have been in the 4 to 6 day range.....

We are from Ontario and we use a mail forwarding service in Toronto, Most items we receive we can have scanned and sent to our email. Works very well.
https://www.bdc-canada.com/

We've sent paperwork from the US to our attorneys in Santo Domingo via UPS overnight. If it's not extremely time-sensitive, a courier service would work best. We've found that Mail Boxes, Etc. has the best forwarding rates for correspondence because they prorate the per pound rate rather than rounding up!

Robbie thanks for that info.  I know what we do for shopping and shipping from USA but did not know about Canada.

OK thanks for all your replies very helpful

I can tell you regular mail from the USA is NOT reliable I have sent four envelopes and only one arrived. Fed ex is reliable but expensive