Latest covid rules

Can someone tell me what the latest rules are in place for arrivals in Malta/Gozo,I intend to stay for 3months and have been double vacinated in Scotland,Thanks,Jim

Unless the rules have changed, and they do so frequently, even though you are double vaccinated, as you do not have a Maltese vaccination certificate you will have to wear a mask more or less at all times whilst outside your residence, in public areas, shops, moving around in restaurants or bars, on public transport, airport etc.
Only people with a Maltese vaccination certificate can remove masks outside and then only a maximum of 2 people, 3 or more and the masks have to go back on.

OK,Got that,I am well aware of the mask wearing in all public places,as we have only been doing it since March 2000,so no new thing for us then,but maybe your country is unique eh.

jamesalex27 wrote:

OK,Got that,I am well aware of the mask wearing in all public places,as we have only been doing it since March 2000,so no new thing for us then,but maybe your country is unique eh.

Was not aware that it was compulsary for all UK citizens to wear a mask at all times whilst outside their home in the UK as most who visit here seem not to bother!
Thought it was only a recommendation for outdoors but compulsory on Public transport and in shops.
Will not bother trying to be helpful any more.