Living in India? Expat.com needs you!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking for volunteers to help the expat community in India.

If you are interested in helping the other members in your spare time, answering their queries and sharing useful information on the forum on living in India, we would be happy to have you on board of our Advisors Team.

Should you want to know more about this project, feel free to contact me answering directly in this thread or by private message.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi, i am a Indian sating in UAE from last 15 Years. I am  ready to  help the expat community in India during my spare time.

@jeraldds

You need to be an expat(not Indian) living in India.

Have a nice day
   I'm interested to be one of the one volunteer of community in indian. I'm happy to share my knowledge, I'm so glad to be one of volunteer. Thank you Mam Priscilla.

Thanks
Nilda

@ Nilda :

I am getting in touch with you in private.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Happy to help....been in UAE for 11 years and currently on and off between KSA and UAE.

Hi Priscilla,
I am Additya Singh based out of Gurgaon, Haryana.
Over the last 10+ years I have stayed in quite a few cities in India.

I can help out where ever possible. However just wanted to update that i am also in the process of moving to Cyprus next month.

Guiding someone will not be a problem irrespectively

Warm regards
Additya Singh

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please only use English since this is an English-speaking forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you.

How can we help each.

Regards,

Hi Priscilla,

Do let me know if you need any information. Would like to help.

Regards
Vikram

i am in field of FRRO for last 10 years, let me know if some one need my service in delhi or gurgaon

Hello Anish Kalra,

Should you want to promote your services, please register in the India business directory. We are looking for expat volunteers to help out new members.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Priscilla please tell me how to help and volunteer

@Yashraj Singh

Hello and welcome !

The experts program is dedicated to expat members who have been participating actively on the forum (40 or so posts). Check this link to know more about it : https://www.expat.com/en/experts.html

Regards

Bhavna