Living in Canada? Expat.com needs you!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

We are currently looking for volunteers to help the expat community in Canada.

If you are interested in helping the other members in your spare time, answering their queries and sharing useful information on the forum on living in Canada, we would be happy to have you on board of our Advisors Team.

Should you want to know more about this project, feel free to contact me answering directly in this thread or by private message.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

I would like to

I would be happy to. :)

Sure

Hi,
Am a Canadian citizen residing in Edmonton, AB.
I'd like to take part in the project. What is it all about?

Cheers

Hi,
I am an Istanbul native living in Ottawa on work visa since 2019. As a real estate broker focused on internationals in Istanbul for 25 years and a Realtor in Canada, I have been in the expat community for a long time. I would love to help the expat community, share my experiences, tips&tricks.

I also lived in the US for 5 years as an international student then professional.

Disclosure: I am a licensed real estate agent and mortgage agent in Ottawa. I will not solicit or directly offer my services if not permitted. I am also the Internations Ottawa Ambassador and an Ottawa Ambassador (a program by the Ottawa Board of Trade).

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Tolga Nizam

PS: I can also help for the Istanbul expat commuinity.

Hello, Good Morning

I am Shah Zeb from Pakistan. Presently working in United Arab Emirates.
Good to hear from you very well.
Hopefully you will touch with me soon. We will discuss in your Canada expat topic.

You can inform me by email *** or whatssap cell phone ***

Thank you very much.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct