Wanting to move there.

Hello,
  I'm french and would like to move to Malte. what would be the process and can i work on the ocean as a boat driver or a scuba diver instructor (outdoor activities) guided tour? 
I'm single and have traveled the world, and would like to finally settle down in a quiet touristic island either in Malte, Gozo or la reunion. which would you consider, working in outdoor activities and CBD entrepreneur.  what are the legal action for the hemp plant CBD THC % legal in Malte or la Reunion?

thank you for any information.

Fanny Defais wrote:

Hello,
  I'm french and would like to move to Malte. what would be the process and can i work on the ocean as a boat driver or a scuba diver instructor (outdoor activities) guided tour? 
I'm single and have traveled the world, and would like to finally settle down in a quiet touristic island either in Malte, Gozo or la reunion. which would you consider, working in outdoor activities and CBD entrepreneur.  what are the legal action for the hemp plant CBD THC % legal in Malte or la Reunion?

thank you for any information.

As a French Citizen you have every right to live and work here.  Once you have found somewhere to live and have organised health cover either privately or through any agreement that may exist between Malta and France you need to contact Identity Malta and request an appointment and the necessary forms. Usually your appointment will be after you have been here 3 months. With regard to health cover, if you take up an employed or self employed position and pay into the Social Security system you will have full health cover anyway.
There are always plenty of jobs in diving and related work but things are a little depressed at the moment because of Covid, but getting better.
Good luck and hope things work out for you

thank you for your reply and the information.  are the borders open? due to covid? what would be the process if any?

once again thank you.

Fanny D.

@Fanny Defais

Please don't post multiple of the same posts, it serves no purpose and as mistakes happen your OP post has been deleted.