COVID-19 far more widespread in Indonesia than official data show

BaliTiger wrote:

I will say again, covid is a virus. You are saying it is a disease. Well it isn't.
A disease can be treated with antibiotics.
Covid is a virus and antibiotics have no effect .
If you continue to argue with me and threaten me, then please get it correct because you are losing the argument .
I am finished commenting. Goodbye and keep helping all those families that you look after

U really dont know what are u talking about.
Covid-19 Is NOT a virus, the virus Is Sars-Cov-2 that cause the desease called Covid-19, that in the worth cases affect lunga (pneumonia)and if there are not bad pre-existing conditions can be treated with antibiotics.
U make the right choise stop commenting, there Is nothing usefell in ur statements, maybe u can try in other forum, but Im sure u will get the same answer u got here and on the Australian forum.

BaliTiger wrote:

I will say again, covid is a virus. You are saying it is a disease. Well it isn't.
A disease can be treated with antibiotics.
Covid is a virus and antibiotics have no effect .
If you continue to argue with me and threaten me, then please get it correct because you are losing the argument .
I am finished commenting. Goodbye and keep helping all those families that you look after

Again, Covid-19 Is Not a virus, the virus Is Sars-Cov-2 that cause the desease called Covid-19, affecting lunge with pneumonia that of course can be treated with antibiotics, so u can see that ur claim Is totally wrong.
U do the right thing stopping Ur comments, maybe u can try on another forum, but Im sure u will get the same answer u got here and on the Australian forum.
I Will never forget that u complaint because to save elderly who die because Covid, u and Ur husband cannot go to the reataurant since 8 months!!!

Do you have Google? Because covid is a SARS virus that can't be treated with antibiotics.
From the viral infection you may then have inflammation of another organ which could then respond to antibiotics. Maybe even Panadol.
But you will not stop Covid infections with antibiotics as it is not a disease.
You are the inaccurate person, not me.
You need to stop inflaming the covid discussion with inacurate assumptions .

BaliTiger wrote:

Do you have Google? Because covid is a SARS virus that can't be treated with antibiotics.
From the viral infection you may then have inflammation of another organ which could then respond to antibiotics. Maybe even Panadol.

Me inaccurate???
U post only fake news and I am inaccurate?
Before u said that Covid-19 Is a virus, now u come by my side stating that the virus Is Sars (the right nane Is Sars-Cov-2).
Of course COVID, as all the desease, cause infection and damage to our organism and that can be treated with antibiotics, other story Is the viral infection, that can risolve by itself if u dont die for the damage caused from the infection.
Infact when u are positive (i been), u must quarantine and take antibiotics if u have lmild symptons, if u have severe symptoms u mest be hospitalized and still take antibiotics and so on.
U better follow what u said on ur previous post, stop commenting and always Remember that share fake news on social Media Is a crime in Indonesia!!!

Marcello Manganese wrote:
BaliTiger wrote:

Me inaccurate???
U post only fake news and I am inaccurate?
Before u said that Covid-19 Is a virus, now u come by my side stating that the virus Is Sars (the right nane Is Sars-Cov-2).
Take a look to this article
https://www.criver.com/products-service … s-sars-cov
"Two strains of the virus have caused outbreaks of SARS in humans. SARS-CoV1 caused an outbreak in 2002-2004, whereas SARS-CoV2 caused a coronavirus pandemic in 2019-2020, also referred to as coronavirus disease (DESEASE() 2019 (COVID-19)".
COVID, as all the desease, cause infection and damage to our organism and that can be treated with antibiotics, other story Is the viral infection, that can risolve by itself if u dont die for the damage caused from the infection.
Infact when u are positive (i been), u must quarantine and take antibiotics if u have lmild symptons, if u have severe symptoms u mest be hospitalized and still take antibiotics and so on.
U better follow what u said on ur previous post, stop commenting and always Remember that share fake news on social Media Is a crime in Indonesia!!!

Let me end by giving you statistics. Numbers tell the story
Of the world's 7.8 billion people only 1.7% have contracted the covid virus . So 98.3% haven't.
Of the 1.7% that got covid 2.2% died. So the recovery rate is 97.8%.
Of the whole of the world's population, in 16 months, 0.039% have died with covid. And I say with, because they were probably already sick and vulnerable.
Lastly, do you want my address in Australia so that you can send the thought police to arrest me?
Maybe they might name a ceremony day in my name instead for all the money my husband Nd I have given to support families in Bali.
But you are not in Bali. You are in Jakarta where the 90% population being Muslim believed that Allah would protect you from covid. How's that working for you .
Ciao. Finito. I have work to do so I can keep families going in Bali. My families, my people.

right on!

BaliTiger wrote:

Let me end by giving you statistics. Numbers tell the story
Of the world's 7.8 billion people only 1.7% have contracted the covid virus . So 98.3% haven't.
Of the 1.7% that got covid 2.2% died. So the recovery rate is 97.8%.
Of the whole of the world's population, in 16 months, 0.039% have died with covid. And I say with, because they were probably already sick and vulnerable.
Lastly, do you want my address in Australia so that you can send the thought police to arrest me?
Maybe they might name a ceremony day in my name instead for all the money my husband Nd I have given to support families in Bali.
But you are not in Bali. You are in Jakarta where the 90% population being Muslim believed that Allah would protect you from covid. How's that working for you .
Ciao. Finito. I have work to do so I can keep families going in Bali. My families, my people.

True, numbers never lie but can be manipulated as u do.
to determine the lethality of a pandemic, the percentage of infections or deaths compared to the population is not important, but its important the percentage of deaths compared to infections, and that of covid is among the highest.
To date, we have 179 million infected people and 3.89 million deaths, THREE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED NINETY THOUSAND, and u complaint because u cannot go to the restsurant!!!
Unfortunately, the problem of covid is not only in deaths, but, being a multisystem disease, it is associated with permanent respiratory, heart and kidney damage. In fact, the most affected organs are lungs, heart and kidneys
Another point that shows how confused u are Is that u claim that I live in Jakarta... Another fake news!!! I live in Bali, precisesly in Jimbaran, and I dont need ur address in Australia, Im Just warning u that in Indonesia Is a crime to share fake news on the social media like u do.
We all know well that charity is done with the heart, in silence, when it comes
Advertise the way you do it just becomes a mean way to seek people's admiration.
Have a nice day

Hi everyone,

Kindly note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

It would be great if we can avoid posting conspiracy theories, defamatory and unfounded information on the forum.
Thanks to verify all information before posting and to support them by mentioning the source of the information.

Thanking you for your understanding and collaboration,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

[Post under review]

[Post under review]

As Priscilla said above, this Is not a place where is allowed to share fake news, catastrophism, denial, defamation and no-vax, so please refrain from such claims, they only waste time on moderators who have to delete them..
Thankd

This place is really fun ...

[Post under review]