Menu
Expat.com

Occasional babysitter available in the Zurich area

Last activity 12 July 2011 by Harmonie

emma1311

Hello, I am a 20 year old student from the UK and I am available in the weekday evenings and on weekends for anyone in the Zurich area who requires an occasional/part time babysitter. I have babysat family friends children and I have also been a group and activity leader at Lighthouse Summer Camp in the UK for 3 years. I am extremely reliable and sensible. Message me for any information.
Regards,
Emma

tiger12345

Would be interested. Pls email CV to ashwin.kumar728@gmail.com. Txs

Harmonie

Hello Emma and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Zurich classifieds > community section/ babysitting.

Thank you,
Harmonie.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Zurich

• Working in Zurich
    Working in Zurich

Zurich is a top choice for expatriates in Switzerland. Being the country's economic and financial hub, the ...

• The work culture in Zurich
    The work culture in Zurich

Many expatriates are drawn to Zurich for its competitive salaries. If you're curious about the working ...

• Zurich's labor market
    Zurich's labor market

If you're planning to relocate to Zurich to grow your career, the first step is to familiarize yourself with ...

• Finding work in Switzerland
    Finding work in Switzerland

Switzerland's stable economy and high standard of living make it an appealing destination for foreign workers. ...

• Setting up a business in Switzerland
    Setting up a business in Switzerland

Switzerland's political stability, vibrant economy, and clear regulations make it an attractive destination for ...

• Internships in Switzerland
    Internships in Switzerland

If you want to acquire professional experiences in Switzerland, an internship could be a great opportunity to get ...

• The Swiss labor market
    The Swiss labor market

Switzerland offers numerous benefits to its employees, including flexible contracts, strong worker protections, ...

• Applying for a job
    Applying for a job

A job application in Switzerland consists of a quite extensive "Dossier", containing at least:

All of Zurich's guide articles