Menu
Expat.com

Jobs in Zurich for English Speakers

Last activity 30 June 2011 by LadyV690

LadyV690

Does anybody know how easy it is to find a job in Zurich if you speak English?

I would do anything ranging from office work to looking after children or working in a bar.

And do you know the appropriate websites?

Thanks.

Armand

Hi and welcome on board LadyV690!

Maybe you could tell more about your working experiences so that other members can help you accordingly.

Regards
Armand

LadyV690

I am a performer/ comedienne/ writer here in the UK but I also have experience doing office work, reception work, bar work, waitressing, childcare.

Jack of all trades really.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Zurich

• Working in Zurich
    Working in Zurich

Zurich is a top choice for expatriates in Switzerland. Being the country's economic and financial hub, the ...

• The work culture in Zurich
    The work culture in Zurich

Many expatriates are drawn to Zurich for its competitive salaries. If you're curious about the working ...

• Zurich's labor market
    Zurich's labor market

If you're planning to relocate to Zurich to grow your career, the first step is to familiarize yourself with ...

• Finding work in Switzerland
    Finding work in Switzerland

Switzerland's stable economy and high standard of living make it an appealing destination for foreign workers. ...

• Setting up a business in Switzerland
    Setting up a business in Switzerland

Switzerland's political stability, vibrant economy, and clear regulations make it an attractive destination for ...

• Internships in Switzerland
    Internships in Switzerland

If you want to acquire professional experiences in Switzerland, an internship could be a great opportunity to get ...

• The Swiss labor market
    The Swiss labor market

Switzerland offers numerous benefits to its employees, including flexible contracts, strong worker protections, ...

• Applying for a job
    Applying for a job

A job application in Switzerland consists of a quite extensive "Dossier", containing at least:

All of Zurich's guide articles