Unsure of intentions

I am engaged to an algerian girl and her parents  still does not want us to be alone for more than 5 minutes  or so a day while  they stay close by.. is this the way it works in Algeria?  I taught after engagement I would be free to go out with my fiancee  , go have dinner at restaurants,  sit and talk and plan our future  but I am shocked at how restricted this is..  is this normal ?

I can tell you my experience. Married and lived with an algerian man. Please contact me and I can share with you if that could help.
Nathalie

@Traciiiiii, Hi there. I am in an almost identical situation as you with an Algerian man. May I ask how your relationship turned out or has progressed? I love this man very much but also have many fears. I'd really appreciate to know your updated situation.

@LivUs39
Hi,I m in relationship with Algerian for 1,5 years .It will be nice to speak with you :-)

I can tell you my experience. Married and lived with an algerian man. Please contact me and I can share with you if that could help.
Nathalie

- @Natstpier

@Rosalindastad Yes it would be great to chat with you! I have been in a relationship with an algerian man for 9 months and am planning a trip over to visit. Have you been to Algeria? How has your relationship experience been? I speak to my boyfriend everyday multiple times a day over cam and have met his entire family. Speak to most of them as well. He appears to have been open and has shared his whole life with me. I am 39 years old, he is 34 years old. I love him very much but of course I have family and friends that have reservations. It would be great to learn of your experience!

@LivUs39 Hi.Yes i whent  in Algeria and its very beytifull country and nice pepool i waiting forward when i go  again.Just litel pepool speak english evryone speak  frensh :-)))I dont know if you know in Algeria you cant stay in one place with bf how long you not marry .
I m understand you  very well…just listen your heart and everything will be good.
Not be afraid go there and meet him in really book hotel meet him outside and you will see what will be happen maybe you  se him in really you will not like him so  not waist your time go and meet him in reall life.
In my case when i see him in aeroport i understand hi is mine and  it was feeling i know him full my life:-)))
So not be afraid what  happen must happen and everything have a reasan ,evrywhere have a good and bad guys  its not mean just Algerian.How many cases we have in Sweden about rape and cheating and the are not Algerian.
I think you understand that the are very jealouse and you should wear modestly.

We also leaving online :-)))) we way kuo  and going sleep together online :-))) I m happy alot ..yes offcourse somethimes we fighting also like evry other couple.
If you wanna you can found me in telegram @SverigeSa and we can speak more there.

@XB23 you know so much about Algerians

@parasmariana1 hello don't believe à word he's saying ..... I'm algerian I'm 54. 99 % of Algerians are psychos they don't give a dam about your feelings they are monsters it's in our blood.. We can't change that..you will soon find out.. Unless nobody wants you in your country

@parasmariana1 they not religious.they know nothing about Islam. They pretend to be religious.. Even his mother urges him to marry any person to get paper. She has no feelings for his victims

@Yorkshirelassy3

Hi I'm Nasser I 100%agree with Yorkshire pudding 😊😊how old are you Yorkshire lassy3 ?

@abden are you sure you're Algerian :)

@tdivr  our families tend to be quite conservative , just give them time to trust you and show them that you have good intentions towards their daughter ! hope that you're married now <3

@Traciiiiii im a divorced woman who married an Algerian man. I think marrying a divorced woman is something not many Algerian man would do then again its all up to individuals. But to be married to someone non muslim. That i have to disagree. Cos in islam you have to be muslim to be married.

@abden u said the truth

@Traciiiiii

I was involved with a man from El Bayadh in Algeria for 2 years of heartbreak.

We spoke every day on video and after a few weeks we fell in love. I am a citizen of 2 countries, UK and US and although he told me he didn't t want a visa to either country, he asked me if we could meet in UK> He went to an agent in Algiers and this man called me telling me that my ‘fiancé' was in the office and asking to apply for a visitor visa to meet me. They sent photos of the two of them in the office.

When I wouldn't send photos of my passport my fiance then became angry.

Fast forward 6 months and we were still talking daily. We decided to meet in Barcelona because he would get  a Schengen visa for Spain. I went to Barcelona on the day planned to meet and of course he did not have a visa so I spent a week there alone.

Pattern repeated many times but of course I didn't travel anywhere, just listened to his last minute excuses of why he didn't have a visa. We still talk to this day, its now been two and a half years but I just listen to his lies and now it'd become pathetic. We don't video for the last year, many excuses about his phone and he texts erratically.

My advise to you is to stop wasting your time. Find someone real. These men are not scammers in the known sense. Mine never asked me for money, just my time and  hopes to be together in the Western world. I went through a lot of heartbreak to reach this point and I know you will too if you follow through with this.

I am a Muslim woman who converted 3 years ago on my own conviction. There are so many men out there who are genuine real people without baggage. It's up to you if you cut him off or not, and I know these men are good looking and charming, charismatic, something we are not used to.I hope this helps sister.

@parasmariana1 This is the excuse my Algeria fiance gave me when I asked about Algerian women. Meanwhile I met a man in London who was from my fiancé's town and he told me that the men just like to scam the foreign women for a visa. Then leave them once they get to the country.

@abden

Im 45 years old. Divorced

Hello everyone,

@ Sahouane Mea Dacey, welcome !

Please note that this is an old thread and we haven't heard from the OP for years now.

I am therefore closing this thread.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed