Autónomo Brexit employee

Hey,

So I am looking to apply as Autónomo in Spain, its the only viable option for me based on other visa options. I am a 33 year old female in the UK currently employed for a uk company that won't let me work remotely abroad. I have a few questions I would be so grateful for your advice Google has helped me as much as it can I think.

1. Do you have to be self employed in the UK first before you apply for Autonomo in Spain(  to show exisiting clients and projected earnings?)

2.  Can  an Autónomo in Spain continue to work as an employee PAYE remotely ( as I am currently doing  in the UK)? If so would this involve lots of input from my job e.g visas etc, if so then this option is not possible and I can rule it out haha.

3. To work for a UK company in Spain as an Autónomo  it sounds like I would need to already be working for them on  a self employed freelance basis already is that right?

3.If you are Autónomo can you have more than one job on there like English teacher, nanny and mental health coach for example?

4. With autónomo would I be allowed to teach online for international academies? Or does autónomo literally just mean that none of my income comes from any kind of work provided to me from an organisation?

Thank you sooo much I emailed the Spanish consulate some time ago  regarding these queries but I think they are too busy to reply...

Hope you are having a nice weekend
Nats x

ops error

Hello! For being an autonomo in Spain you have to be a resident in Spain.
To be a resident in spain you need to demonstrate that you are able to substain yourself with a money amount on your Spanish bank account and/or applying yourself in the Hacienda as a freelance.

Autonomo in Spain has nothing to do with your British worker status.

so first move to Spain
second find a home/flat with a regular rent contract (or buy one)
third sign yourself in the local town hall and get the certificate
fourth go to the police and get the green NIE
fifth find a job

or
fifth apply in Hacienda as a freelance/self employed

sixth open a bank account where your incomes and taxes will be applied

seventh close your working status in

everything has to be done in Spanish language. Find somebody who helps you.

good luck

JM

Sorry to disagree.

A uk national wishing to move to spain must start with an application to the Spanish consulate in uk.as a non EU (third county) national.

How to achieve that is readily available on the internet.

Thanks for the replies, yeah the Internet has been great for explaining how to go autonomo it's just those more specific details I think a gestor will need to help me with I will Google torre molinos and gestor do you happen to have any reccomendations I saw in a previous post @johncar that you went through maybe a similar situation for your son? I have spent way too much time on these forums looking for answers haha