COVID-19 in India: How are you expats coping with the crisis?

Hello everyone!

I hope you are well.

We're publishing an article about the COVID-19 crisis in India and would love to have your testimonies.

How do you expats feel about this whole situation? What precautions have you taken?

Do you have any dear one who is at risk?

Are you planning to go back to your country or staying in India?

Feel free to reply on this thread or to send me a private message.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care and stay safe!

Warm regards,
Veedushi
Expat.com Editorial Team

I feel like we've been taken for a ride by the Rockefellers and the Chinese operating in collaboration to create a crisis and take advantage of the situation.  Don't forget that "Dr." Fauci had farmed out this bio-weapon research to China in 2010 because the US gov't is BANNED from doing this kind of research.

Read this paper by the Rockefeller Foundation in 2010, regarding the Lock Step Scenario playing out nearly as it was written back then.

https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/R … dation.pdf

Page 2 - published 2010
Page 18 - Lock Step Scenario, playing out now as intended

Virus engineering report:

https://virginiaproject.com/files/The_Yan_Report.pdf

---------------------------

So far, I have quite a few family members who are at risk because of their age and health, though they haven't gotten this CCP virus YET.

--------------------------

Why would I go back to my home country, America??  I'm very safe and doing well here.  See, I am deaf and have been working-class poor in America all my working life, so to go back there is a death sentence for me.  If anything happens to me medically there, I have to go ahead and lay down and die.  It's possible that scientists and doctors would eventually figure out the mechanics of reincarnation, and help the corporate class use this knowledge to track people who die, leaving behind piles of debt, like MEDICAL BILLS or LEGAL FEES.  This is what could happen.  Say, you reach your 18th birth 200 years from now, and you get a bill on some device, notifying you that you still have $755,000 owed from 2025, when you were treated for whatever killed you in 2027, out of $1.5 million at the outset of the billing process.  You could be on the hook for paying this bill for a few thousand years because they would be able to track you.  I hope this NEVER happens.  It would be nice if I NEVER went back to America, but you know, demons rule this world totally and have absolute, total control over immigration laws.

Veedushi, you wrote this post about a month and a half ago, and no one else has replied.  It feels like the ex-pat community has collapsed.  I hear there are a bunch of Australians around Dill?, though.