Transfer sponsorship from manpower agency to another company

I was hired by agency in the philippines, with thr patnership agency in saudi. I already finish my contract, and i want to transfer to another company  i already have contract, but my employer is having a hard time to transfer my iqama because i was hired under agency, and according to the agency  even with kafala system, there is no changes with the rule, i cant still transfer to other company, the choices is either i will exit or the company who hired me will agree that i will work for them but still under agency. Can anyone help me to clarify this one?, thank you

I have same issue. Please update me too

I have the same issue, please also guide me if anyone has a solution for this problem.

My current company name is Al Mawarid Estakdam. When my new employer is trying to send a request in Qiwa, they are getting error that Iqama is not eligible for transfer.

I have also heard that Al Mawarid Manpower company doesn't have transfer facility from government. Is it true?

If yes, then what is a solution for this issue? how we can get a transfer from this manpower company?

Please guide me if anyone knows the solution.

Ok have same issue i am working with a manpower company try to transfer same issue is happening, could. Anyone help me ,

Any update regarding this? I have the same situation.

some people are saying you need to get a demand letter from your new employer and then apply for a transfer manually through ministry of labor - but nothing confirmed yet. if you get any information - please share

Najam Sahto wrote:

I have the same issue, please also guide me if anyone has a solution for this problem.

My current company name is Al Mawarid Estakdam. When my new employer is trying to send a request in Qiwa, they are getting error that Iqama is not eligible for transfer.

I have also heard that Al Mawarid Manpower company doesn't have transfer facility from government. Is it true?

If yes, then what is a solution for this issue? how we can get a transfer from this manpower company?

Please guide me if anyone knows the solution.

what is the error you are getting?

I have also the same issue and the error says like this "The activity of the employee's establishment is one of the activities that it is not allowed to transfer service from it with a qiwa platform" please help, thank you

Hi same am mawarid staff facing same issue..

i see many peoples says the same whose are working under "Almawarid manpower istiqdam" but some other manpower supplies release the peoples whose got new employer as rules they pays current employer remaining iqama payments only.

i have looking for the opportunity to move away from this supplier.

Anyone find the solution for this issue update here..

will seeking way to move forward
thanks.

hi. my husband is under al mawarid and he was hired with another company. they start the process on qiwa and he already accepted the contract. the status now is pending for the approval of current employer. is it possible that mawarid would release or approve the said transfer? thank you for the answer. and please update me if you have the same issues with corresponding solution already

thank you.

hi, any updates? how is it going now? whats the progress of your situation?

did you have any solution already?

Hi Ms pearl,

under same issue happening to every one whose are the under maw arid staffs and let us know what is the current employer says about which your husband getting offer , we might be visit there directly and check with them verbally , as i am guess things only two options.

1. they will release after finish them contract and charging remaining iqama fees as well.
2. they should not be release at the same time might be says one way option Exit as finished contract.

they most of manpower supplies released peoples which is current govt law but why this happening mawarid under staffs.

Visi Directly current employer ask them whar is process (can be process) if reject Why Ask them?

Can you tell here what manpower companies are already releases some employees?

Name of the company youve mention that they already released employes please?

@John mark Boniel same issue, can anyone tell us if there's any other solution?

@John mark Boniel  same issue can somebody tell us   If there's any other solution?