Teaching opportunity in Lisbon (Campolide)

Good evening wonderful people.

I am a Ghanaian but South African licensed teacher with over nine (9) years of teaching experience particularly with respect to Mathematics at both Intermediate and Secondary Schools in Ghana and South Africa since 2012. I am currently pursuing a TEFL / TESOL as well.

I will be relocating to Lisbon, Portugal to pursue a Master's degree in Statistics and Information Management at NOVA IMS in September2021, however, I would be glad to work alongside studies as the program is an after work regime with lectures scheduled after 18:30.

I would be very glad if I could be connected to a school that may need my services.

Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi  :) Welcome.

These Masters courses or MBAs are usually quite time consuming. Besides study time, you have to do assignments, presentations, etc.

Try one of these international schools with teaching in English in the city of Lisbon, near Nova/Faculty of Economics. It has to be close by so you do not waste time on transports ...

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 15#4922071
(Post #2)

Good luck in your new learning experience.