What Supermarket Sells Real Refrigerated Milk, not shelf milk in SD?

Hi, I'm here in Santo Domingo renting a Condo on the malecon and I've been to several supermarkets in the area and can't find Real Refrigerated Milk, not the preservative filled shelf box milk.  Can someone point me to a store that sells Real Milk?  Thanks

Not sure about SD but Jumbo and Playero on the north coast both sell it. I think they are chains. So may be in SD too.

Most milk in DR is UHT milk which is not full of preservatives.

The milk supplied by Rica is excellent tasting imo and is available nationally.

I visited their factory outlet this am on Autopista Duarte, Villa Altagracia, and bought two packs of 12 cartons each of La Vaquila which is 2% fat.

https://www.gruporica.com/productos/leches.html

The full milk tastes good too. Listamilk.

Fresh milk is also heat treated but to a lesser temperature and lasts only a few days from my experience.

I live in the campo and prefer the taste of Rica milk to fresh milk untreated stright from our cows.

I have seen it at both Nacional and Jumbo here in the capital.  Cannot speak to taste as I detest all milk.

Planner, lol. You and me both. I have surgery scheduled for the end of March. Part of my pre plan is to calcium load. So, i have been drinking some milk. BLEH, BLEH and triple BLEH.

Whoever, long, long ago looked at a cow and thought, "I'm going to squeeze those things and drink what comes out" was either very brave or very hungry! :)

There must be other sources of calcium.  Spinach I think?  Who knows. Good luck honey.

Spinach and broccoli are both excellent sources of calcium! So is ice cream!

I bet Planner likes ice cream   :D