Looking for work(any kind of work)

Hi everyone,
I am originally from Italy and move to Sweden last September to work as an Huskies tour guide in the Norrbotten region. Recently, due to the current situation, the season came to a sudden end. Thus I find myself looking for an alternative employment, which is also the reason why I am posting this message. Would anybody be able to give me any tips. which are the best places to look for work and what kinds of jobs are most available for people that don't speak Swedish yet(considering that I am keen for any kind of job).
Thanks
Lorenzo sponzilli

Hello, you may can read through this site-Swedish job bank ams.se and make a profile there as a job seeker and also you may will be able to find any vacancy that had published in English which they do sometimes here and there for instance jobs in snow clearing, newspaper delivery etc. And you also can make a profile here on the forum.
Where you are located now is one of the hardest places to get a job so it is better you consider other options. However if the money doesn't matter much then you can also have a look in this site wwoof.se
Good luck!

Hi! Thank you so much!

many thanks indeed. will follow your tips and see if I can find a good solution

Hi ! Any tips for how to move to Stockholm and find a work permit / job ?

hey , let me introduce myself to you and then you gonna know everything about me.
so My Name is Oussama Ben Marzouk i'm 25 years old living in a country where no one cares about you living in this country alone (Tunisia) , my parents are divorced and i live with a cruel dad
i'm 25 years old as i said and i'm starting to thinking of building a family a united family a lovely family but HOW?   with no money, no job, no Love and no girlfriend ? i'm a talented person spending all my time on doing some graphic designs , hoping that one day i will get a job and my dream will become true , yes thats my dream , i was hoping that my mother can find me a job in sweden but my step dad  don't want me to be next to him , i was looking for a way to go there but i didn"t find it , i don't wanna be a millionaire or have a fancy life , i just want to have a family out of this country and i will do anything to make my dream came true , And I Hope that one day i will reach my goal  :sosad:

Conclusion as Michael J. Fox said :
Family is not an important thing. It's everything.

So PLease Would anybody be able To Help Me  :sosad:

It is very difficult, to move to Sweden try your best to apply for English speaking jobs with graphic design and contact companies and maybe just go and do a driving job there to pay for ur stay while u look for more work

Bro, can you share your portfolio? Graphic Design samples and the way to contact you. I'm a software engineer. I will try to help you.  :)

OussamaBM wrote:

hey , let me introduce myself to you and then you gonna know everything about me.
so My Name is Oussama Ben Marzouk i'm 25 years old living in a country where no one cares about you living in this country alone (Tunisia) , my parents are divorced and i live with a cruel dad
i'm 25 years old as i said and i'm starting to thinking of building a family a united family a lovely family but HOW?   with no money, no job, no Love and no girlfriend ? i'm a talented person spending all my time on doing some graphic designs , hoping that one day i will get a job and my dream will become true , yes thats my dream , i was hoping that my mother can find me a job in sweden but my step dad  don't want me to be next to him , i was looking for a way to go there but i didn"t find it , i don't wanna be a millionaire or have a fancy life , i just want to have a family out of this country and i will do anything to make my dream came true , And I Hope that one day i will reach my goal  :sosad:

Conclusion as Michael J. Fox said :
Family is not an important thing. It's everything.

So PLease Would anybody be able To Help Me  :sosad:

Hi
I'm experienced mechanical engineer, age 55, seeking new job.
Send your email.
I like to send my CV.
Thanks

Hi
My email, [link moderated]