AlDanah Homes/ Compound, Off Khurais Road, Riyadh

Hi everyone,

I am moving from England, with my family to NGHA, Riyadh. I have been informed that I'd be staying in Al Danah Homes. Can someone please share their experience of staying at Al-Danah especially with regards to quality, facilities and amenities, family friendly activities etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

hi, 
as far as i know dana hotel and residences . its a nice place near to riyadh airport . clean and very good place.  they dont have much to offer as this is a hotel only.  and for activities you can enjoy pool juice bar and a small garden.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I was looking for a feedback form Al-Danah Homes residences provided to National Guard Staff.

Hi

Just found your post. I live in Danah compound. It's a fairly decent housing (fully furnished) and highly secured. It's close to National guard hospital and shopping centres. I have been living here for couple of years now.  If you are looking for more info, mail me in ***

Regards,
Ahamed

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Many thanks for your reply 😊

Hi how was your move? We are in the same boat as you, planning to move to riyadh from uk for my hus to join ngha. Any advice?

Hi, Dana compound is absolutely fine. It is all professional and NGHA staff living in this compound and it has reasonable security. There are usually two bedroom villa type houses here with kitchen and tv lounge on ground floor and bedrooms upstairs. You would need to contact NGHA housing to ask if a three bedroom house is available or not?

The location itself is excellent with hospital only being 10 minutes away. It is located along a major road (Khurais Road) and there are several shopping areas and other amenities close by.

You can use following google location to explore further:

https://goo.gl/maps/9t4jj3AxKf3atnJCA

Wish you all the best with your move.

Thanks for your quick reply. They did mention 2 bedroom villa, I am coming with wife and two children, do you think it has sufficient space? Or should I ask for any other accommodation. Thank you.