Flexi Visa Benefits

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well.

I just want to ask, hopefully someone can direct me where to find more information about flexi visa.

I do know that if someone is on flexi visa, she/he can take a part time or full time employment in any numerous company. Is that correct? If it is, and if she/he takes a full time employment from one company, does she/he needs to sign a contract as well and will she/he be entitled for end of service indemnity?

Thank you in advance. Cheers to everyone!

You are confusing different items. A flexi visa allows you to work on contractual basis with an employer or two - there is no end of service benefits, medical or indeed any benefit that is due to a permanent employee on normal visa. Your contract is not an employment contract, its a contract for services. In case of dispute you won't go to ministry of labour but civil courts.

Sorry for confusion. But thank you for the clarification. 😊

Dear All,

I would like to know if some one is here on tourist visa and can he apply for flexi visa to settle here and get some part time work? the main objective is to get a full time contractual job but before any full time contractual job is offered till then working on flexi visa would support to survive here.

Thanks

No.  There are clear requirements for a flexi-visa.  You must have an expired or terminated work visa to be eligible.