Arranging Viewings around the Quarantine

Hi,
I would like to view a couple of properties in Co Mayo, but currently the quarantine period is preventing me from doing so. The agent suggested I find an engineer to view them on my behalf, which is I guess a reasonable suggestion, but I don't want to put an offer in based on his recommendations. What has anyone else done?

Hello, They do VR viewing in Sweden, so called Virtual Reality videos, together with it all facts and other relevant information via an E brochure. Finally individual physical viewing with potential buyers who have not been in the risk zone and can assure that they are totally healthy, and then during the personal viewing keep a distance of 2 meters all the time and ask people not to touch anything, no handshaking of course.

Yes, we have been doing that here in the UK for months, but it doesn't really help if I can't do a physical viewing due to quarantine rules.

Ok now I understand, but in that case if you are asking from forum members a way to go around rules of the government, I don't think forum will allow it. Anyway good luck!

Not at all, just wondered what other people would do in my situation. Sit it out or take a punt on an engineer's recommendation.

Personally I would wait it out, tough times ahead as it seems cases are on the rise.

Cases are only on the rise due to increased testing. Hospital admissions are almost 0. Just wish people would stop thinking everyone is going to die when the recovery rate is over 99%. It would also be good to be trusted to take all the precautions to avoid transmission. Where I live in the UK, our local numbers have remained very low despite being in a heavily built up area because we have all behaved ourselves. So frustrating when a few spoil it for the majority. 😩