Move in ireland

Hello, i want  to move in ireland from september  so i'm looking for a job and  people for colocation. How can i make contacts? Can i come without job and find one after? Thanks for all answer you will give me :)

Hi and welcome to the forum Raichan!

You should probably tell in what field you are qualified and intend to work.
The other forum members will find it easier to help you accordingly.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi! Thanks for your answer:)
I have a licence in communication but for the moment my english is not fluent so i can't work in that's why  i would like to find a job in restaurants, pubs or baby sittings.
Regards,
Raissa :)

Hi !

To find a flat/house share the easiest way is to go to some websites like Daft.ie.
There is a lot of ads for every city.
You can ask around you as well. I fiound mine like that, a friend had a free room, so I got it.

To find a work in restaurants, pubs or whatever, the best way is to do door to door. I agree it's not the best occupation but you've to do it.
If you're looking in something more specific you can check some websites out. Like IrishJobs.ie, Jobs.ie, Monster.ie...

Good luck for your expatriation.

Mickaël

Hi, thanks for all this informations! :)
Ok i will also try the door to door to find a job in pubs or restaurants, i prefer pubs actually but i will see there. Thank you :)

Hi, it really depends. Apple are always looking for French and german tech support. Their base is in cork, but they have many work from home positions, enabling you to move anywhere within Ireland. Think they also offer a relocation package. Easy enough work and well paid.let me know if you need more info