Moving to Ireland

Hi guys

I'm interested in moving Ireland with my wife & kids for family reasons ( and a calmer pace of life!)
I wondered what the work situation would be like, I'm a fully qualified plumbing & heating engineer with over 20 years experience with British Gas but wasn't sure if any of my qualifications would be recognised?

Any advice on this or any job sites would be particularly welcome 😀

Hello Paul,

I want to move to Ireland as well. My ancestry DNA comes from there. My fathers relation is to Niall of the 9 hostages, and immigrated to Wiltshire, you know; where the Stonehenge is located. My idea is buy a small farm, and grow my own, all the veggies, and chicks, ducks, rabbits, turkeys, piggies, etc. I have invented a new method to create pollution free electricity. It is called The GEM: God's Electricity Machine. It produces Electric, Water, New Air, and Hydrogen Gas, at zero cost once the machine is built. The cost is $2,000 to build a 2,000 Watt GEM, which produces 167amps, more than enough to power a home. Voltage varies, since I can increase and decrease at will.  If I own property there I can get my Citizenry, and I want to build some Green houses, and The GEM. I see you are an electrician, and if you are interested when I come, well hope we may meet up. Not sure yet where, but now looking and working and anticipating. Dom

Hi Buddy

Your plan sounds really good 👍 I'm hoping to move within 12 months, we've been looking at a few property's and the prices are really good compared to England.
Have you given yourself a timescale? Your history sound really interesting as well, I'm just about to fly back to England( just arrived at Dublin airport)

Hope we stay in touch.

I'm sure we will 👍

Paul - with your experience in gas engineering,I don't think that you would have any difficulty finding employment in Ireland - perhaps you could Google gas installation/suppiers of gas equipment in some areas that you wish to relocate to in Ireland to ascertain the actual employment prospects.Like in Britain ,gas heating etc would be popular in cities like Dublin,Cork etc & Calor gas would also market gas central heating systems throughout the country.I am sure that there would also be some overall representative Body for the Gas Industry in Ireland who could provide you with top class information on job prospects within the Irisg Gas Industry - again my advice is to conducy a Google search to get  contact numbers.
Good luck to you.

hi moving to ireland
would you be interested in buying a business in ireland
i have a large supermarket for sale with a fully fitted 3 bedroom house overhead the supermarket
would make great investment for any one moving to ireland
contact me if interested
bj

That's great, thanks donie..I've started to look at the job market and will start to contact a few company's soon😀