Self employed work permit

Hi,

My partner and I (not married) are considering moving to Rabat as I've been offered a job there.  Firstly as we aren't married are there any restrictions on us living together? Secondly she is self employed and pays tax here in the UK would she be required to apply for a work permit or as my partner would she be covered on my work permit? i've searched around on the web but without much success. Any help would be useful!

Thanks!

Hello Welsh_dragon and welcome among us !

I'm Loïc, from the expat.com team and it's a pleasure to meet you :)

I will let our expat community answer your question, meanwhile, you can always take a look to our Living in Morocco guide that will give you useful insights ;)

Wishing you a great day.

Regards.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

Hello,

Why don't you take contact with British Chamber of commerce in Morocco ? They will put you in contact with relevant peoples for yours questions.

http://www.britcham.ma/en/

Hello Welsh_dragon,

I don't have an answer to your questions but I'm in a very similar situation. Did you manage to get more clarity RE visa requirements for your partner? If you could share your findings that would be really helpful!

Thanks!

Your partner can stay 90 days but for residence need to have a job or own company, in your case opening a company will be the best option

It will cost around 1500 to 2000 K USD you guys will be stress free, I am also in Rabat let me know if you require any further info