Final exit formalities from being located at Home Country.

Dear all,

First of all sorry for confusing title and sorry in advance if forums experts found this post as general/common or repeating one. 

I came 5 months ago only in Bahrain with full enthusiastic and with long stay plan. Came on work visa which was provided by company and after then CPR for self and for family taken. After 2 months of work I went to my home country for short vacation with plan to return back to Bahrain. But due to worldwide pandemic situation (covid) I stuck at my home country and not get the chance to fly back, however my employer gave me full salary till date. But due to this pandemic situation my family members are not ready to go back and also forcing me to stay at home country and do any other job at home country only (I found job also at my home country and started working in new company). In such adverse condition, I am also don't want to go and want to cancel my Bahrain work visa and want proper exit (In future no any problem arrive)  In this regard have following doubts. I kindly request other community fellow members to show me a way out.
1.    Is it possible to apply/give resignation and cancel work visa from being at my home country?
2.    Have valid CPR for self and family members – How to cancel it or what happen with this documents.
3.    Having Bank credit card – Hope this can be cancelled by calling bank people.
4.    Mobile connection and Rent agreement signed for 1 year.

1) Yes.  Your employer needs to cancel it
2) No need to do anything.  They will expire on their own
3) Call them and check after your visa is cancelled
4) Call them and sort it out with them.  For mobile connection, if there is a contract, you will have to pay termination charges.  Rental is up to your negotiation with landlord