Getting married with cambodian girl

Contact Kim (Call Kim) she is a very knowledgeable and trustworthy agent who will tell you exactly what to do and where.

Her phone number is 092 256 388.

Good luck

Joe

Thanks you joekhmer🙏

Thank you!

Thanks for the heads up Joe. I'll check it out.

You're welcome!

Joe

Hello!

I know that this thread seems to be for foreign men marrying Cambodian women, but I still thought I'd ask!

Does anyone know a little bit more about the $2500 salary requirement? Does that only apply if my future husband and I live in Cambodia, or is it regardless of location? Do I need to be able to consistently make that much per month for the rest of my life, or is there some kind of limit? Does it apply to foreign women at all, or it is just for foreign men? Finally, can that $2500 come from a shared business with my husband, or must I have an independent job making that much?

I've spent a lot of time on my embassy website learning about this, so I apologize if it was on there somewhere and I didn't see it!
@Serena Ankrum

See my answer on the thread where you asked this before.

Cheers.

Joe
@adry73

Hello, I'm married to a local girl, and we got married in England, although we both live in Cambodia.  Not sure where you're from, but you need to check whats required from your own country to get married there.

My wife did not require a certificate stating she was single, as per the laws in England. Although she may have had to sign a declaration stating she was single, at the time of getting married.  (can't remember now)

If your wife to be requires this certificate,  then she would need to obtain it from her own province, and at least one passport sized photo of herself. This document will probably be needed to be translated into the language of your country. 

We got married in a uk government designated registry office. We obtained all the information required from them to get married there before we left Cambodia.

So so simple.  👍😁

Good luck.