Find fenglish specking frineds or our children

We moved from US 2years ago and we are looking for English specking families, who lives in Prague! We have 6 years old boy, 4 years old girl and almost 2years old little boy. We are living in Prague 4,near woods with play ground. We are busy with all kind of activities for children; organizing games, play dates, birth days and holidays celebration  and etc. It is very important for us that our children have friends who specks English, as most of the day they are spending in Czech preschool. Please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Hi,

sorry to ask you that, but are you really coming for the US ? I noticed several spelling mistakes in your message

Hi there,
You're right, that night when I was writing, I didn't think about grammar. I am Russian-American, my husband is Dutch. English is our family language and of course the natural language of our children. Before our  arrival to Prague, I lived in the States for over 15 years. One of the reasons to post this add is the lack of communication with Americans. I miss them very much, I miss my friends/our children friends. I miss that atmosphere. I see how difficult for my kids express their self's in Czech, also they miss a lot their friends.Any time we taking them out, they ask if there is English spiking kids. I want my kids to play with American children and get know new people with children from US who lives here in Prague. If you know anybody I would appreciate your referrals.

Oh, and now I notes
that my computer key is failing..