Cost of living in May 2020

Brother James write a very good article, how cut down the cost.

Can suggest me what is the minimum cost of living with small family in Brazil sao paulo?

What is rent for studio apartment, used item cost such refrigerators, washing machines, cooking accessories. Any useful website link?

Thanks for the help

You can find detailed comparisons between cost of living in São Paulo and major cities in Pakistan on numbeo.com.

All depends on location.
If you are a permanent resident of Brasil (CRNM) you can apply for a work permit and SUS. Remember Brazil hires Brazilian's first, so difficult to find jobs.
Think bigger picture. Heath insurance (family plans not cheap) and renter insurance. Utilities, car, gasoline, food, schools and more. Inflation is high. Until the border re-opens and we come to a "new normal" way of life we can not predict cost of living.
So many unemployed all will be searching for work just basics.

munirazam wrote:

Brother James write a very good article, how cut down the cost.

Can suggest me what is the minimum cost of living with small family in Brazil sao paulo?

What is rent for studio apartment, used item cost such refrigerators, washing machines, cooking accessories. Any useful website link?

Thanks for the help

You did not mention how many children you have. If you bring your parents - that´s two more, so you have to earn a decent salary. Low salary in Brazil and cost of appliances are high (heavily taxed). City
of São Paulo is more expensive than the majority in the country.

robal

Thanks for the reply,

If a person come with wife and one children, to area Near Primavera, Rosana - State of São Paulo.

How much I should the expect to cost of living?

Thank you for the guidance

munirazam wrote:

Thanks for the reply,

If a person come with wife and one children, to area Near Primavera, Rosana - State of São Paulo.

How much I should the expect to cost of living?

Thank you for the guidance

Just go to numbeo.com. Make Presidente Prudente (about 3 hours from Primaveira) as your reference city. Compare that with your city in Pakistan to have an idea. A family of 3 should get by with 3-4,000 reais. Not much luxury but doable.

The population there is around 19,000. A small city. Your research must be connected with the State University of São Paulo located in that area.

robal

Yes you are right, my reaeach will be related to State University of São Paulo.

Sorry How much the rent in that area any website to search for that and  any websites to search for economical motor bike

Thank for the reply and cooperation

Yes. Rents about 600-1,000 reais.

https://sp.olx.com.br/regiao-de-preside … is/aluguel

You can search further by typing at Google Search: Imobiliarias Presidente Prudente,
Rosana, São Paulo. At the site click aluguel/alugueis

robal

Used motorcycles in Rosana, São Paulo:

https://www.vivalocal.com/motocicletas-usadas/rosana

You can search further at Google Search by typing "motos usados em Rosana, São Paulo.

robal