Iqama problem

Please if someone can help me,
I came to Riyad, Saudi Arabia 6.3.2020 on the resident visa sponsored by my husband who is working here. I need to apply for Iqama because my residence visa expires 5.6. but Jawazat offices doesn't work because of Covid-19. I don't know what to do now? Can I apply for my first Iqama online or can I extended resident  visa? If someone know anything about this, let me know. Thank you

Hello,
Jawazat services are available online and to issue new iqama check Absher account of your husband. If he does not have absher account follow the steps in this link. Not sure if this will b displayed so i will inbox it to you.

https :// www. moi.gov. sa/wps/portal/Home/sectors/passports/contents/!ut/p/z1/tVNNT8JAEP0rcOBodtpu6XLcNNIWMVi0QPfSLO22VPtFXUH_vQvRqAeohji3Sd57M_PyBjG0QqziuzzjMq8rXqg-ZMMIPIxdDes3BN-Ngfr6xKa2pxNniJZHwMh3bNdVAEejQ6Cepc_AMzXH0xH7Dd92qIutKQCZOiZ41A3mI98wgBrn-M4Yf_DhRFHo4i8QQyyuZCM3KMxEJVpeDGAjimYArcjyZ9kevejxKunxWOa7Y6sgRRM1dSt5EfUO8Og7OvpCRolI-UshI1EdRjVxnqBQEwZoQACbPNG1tSoLr1NuETPFAsfJ51mnfWPnr14eZnUY26XBfnoHlKgdqLFwXcvXZ0RDoVrSOr2khZa7XOxRUNVtqbJ0_4f7XehQJ_oF6h3S5gXSk67Aq4_KH7dbRlXs6kqKV4lW_527pgyCoCTG29XTnOwf0k1WRrfXhllk_f47d99jqg!!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Ivana Susac wrote:

- I need to apply for Iqama because my residence visa expires 5.6. but Jawazat offices doesn't work because of Covid-19. I don't know what to do now?
- Can I apply for my first Iqama online or can I extended resident  visa?

First issue - The truth is that as dependent of your husband, you cannot do it alone to have iqama ID card (resident visa) without the help or support of your husband employer HR/GRO to do the actual process.

Second issue - Again, you cannot apply online on your own to have iqama ID card. This is your husband company HR/GRO job. Neither extension of your resident visa. Let your husband employer HR/GRO to do and sort out all your worries, but not now as you are aware all government offices are closed due to pandemic covid-19 enhance quarantine 24/7 curfew lockdown in KSA.

Don't worry about it 👍🏻