Looking for job in kindergaten

Hello
I am kounjodho
Looking for job in kindergaten having experiance of 10yrs speak fluent english and aware of montessari system currently living in duderstadt help me find a job

Kounjodho wrote:

Hello
I am kounjodho
Looking for job in kindergaten having experiance of 10yrs speak fluent english and aware of montessari system currently living in duderstadt help me find a job

Maybe you should have sorted a new topic instead of posting on an unrelated topic.

Kounjodho: It is easy to find a job as kindergarten teacher, as there is a shortage, especially for Eglish native speakers (but good German is still needed to understand the kids). Any job search might have to wait until the Corona crisisis over, though.
What kind of certificates or diplomas do you have? Are theyrecognised in Germany? If not, you should first look into getting such certificates first, by attending relevant schools or on-the-job training.

Like Beppi mentioned, most of such jobs usually require that one speaks good German. And I'm sorry to be blunt but having read your question and profile, I have to say that your English is NOT good at all. Honestly, it is below the standard of any educated German so not a plus in anyway.

Hi Kounjodho,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Germany forum since you were off topic in the previous thread "Marriage information".

Thank you for your understanding,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

TominStuttgart wrote:

Like Beppi mentioned, most of such jobs usually require that one speaks good German. And I'm sorry to be blunt but having read your question and profile, I have to say that your English is NOT good at all. Honestly, it is below the standard of any educated German so not a plus in anyway.

Their profile also says they are a German citizen, so surely they should already know where to find a kindergarten job? Oh, hang on they are from Pakistan and only speak a little German. Sorry to say, but things do not look positive.