Completing my citizenship application

Hi,
So happy to join this forum. I'm in the U.S. and am applying for Irish citizenship because my grandparents were born there. I've paid for the application online, and but the instructions are that you must mail in your documentation. When I took my package to FedEx, they strongly advised against my sending it since I only have a P.O. box. The Office of Foreign Births for the Republic of Ireland only provides a post office box.  I used their web chat system to ask, but they would not give an address. They gave me a phone number to call and warned me that the wait times are very long. When I called, the recording said to hang up and try some other time. From what I can see online, the Office of Foreign Births is within the Republic of Ireland's Dept. of Foreign Affairs and Trade. I found a street address (42-47 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2) for that department, but Foreign Births could well be located in another building. Do you have any advice as to how I can track down this street address? It took a lot of work to assemble the documentation; I don't want the package to go astray. Many thanks!
Pat

My wife did the same last year, will check where she sent the docs to

Hi
Checked with my wife, as she was applying from within the EU, she was able to do the online application, unfortunately, she cant remember the address she sent the docs to.  We did three applications, one for my wife and one each for my children and all arrived at destination and were processes pretty quickly.  You might want to contact the Irish Embassy in USA:
Embassy of Ireland
2234 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington DC 20008
USA
Tel: +1 202 462 3939
Fax: +1 202 232 5993

They should be able to help you.  As questions, let me know
Best of Luck
Sean

Sean,

That's a great suggestion. I should have thought of it. Thanks so much!

Pat