Authentic english breakfast around the Marienplatz area

Hi All,

I‘ll be in Munich for a business and pleasure trip.

I miss having an authentic full english breakfast, therefore woulf certainly appreciate a good recommendation!

Kind regards,
B

With German breakfast - which is dark and heavy bread or buns with butter, an assortment of cheese, sliced sausages and hams, plus a few sweet spreads and lots of strong drip coffee - being universally (meaning by all Germans) seen as far superior than the English sort (or any other morning meal), and Brexit looming above it all, this might be a tall order. Good luck!
(Hint: The Hofbräuhaus and other traditional inns serve the Bavarian staple “Weißwurstfrühstück”, which is cooked veal sausages with sweet mustard, salted pretzels and, like everything in Bavaria, accompanied by a liter mug of beer.)

beppi wrote:

With German breakfast - which is dark and heavy bread or buns with butter, an assortment of cheese, sliced sausages and hams, plus a few sweet spreads and lots of strong drip coffee - being universally (meaning by all Germans) seen as far superior than the English sort (or any other morning meal), and Brexit looming above it all, this might be a tall order. Good luck!
(Hint: The Hofbräuhaus and other traditional inns serve the Bavarian staple “Weißwurstfrühstück”, which is cooked veal sausages with sweet mustard, salted pretzels and, like everything in Bavaria, accompanied by a liter mug of beer.)

Hi Beppi,

Thanks for your share of info, but I am looking for an english breakfast, not german.

Br,
B

Hi,

i never ate english breakfast in Munich, but i saw there's "Mr Pancake" and "The Victorian House" in Munich.
Maybe that's what you search for.

Sincerely

happygirl88 wrote:

Hi,

i never ate english breakfast in Munich, but i saw there's "Mr Pancake" and "The Victorian House" in Munich.
Maybe that's what you search for.

Sincerely

Thanks happygirl88!

Yes, just found the Victorian House.

Kind regards,
B