Help I need a copy of my Rhodesian birth certificate

Far too much. 210 dollars!!!

@Nealieboyee please can you send me George's contact details. I am also needing my fathers birth certificate urgently. Thank you.

@Al Sparks would you mind sharing his contact details? I am urgently looking for my dad's birth certificate from Rhodesia

@rocker4life75 please can you share George's contact details.

@Al Sparks WhatsApp me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@taombealfred Hello, please specify what kind of information you are looking for ?

Regards

Bhavna

You can contact George mahembe on this expat forum. Send him a private message and he will share his details with you for contact. He is also on Facebook. I have just used his services and I am very happy.

@Al Sparks is there any chance you could DM me his contact details? This seems to be a common issue 🤣

@rocker4life75  is there any chance you could DM me his contact details? This seems to be a common issue 🤣

@Nealieboyee is there any chance you could DM me his contact details? This seems to be a common issue 🤣

@garthcamp is there any chance you could DM me his contact details? This seems to be a common issue 🤣

@lyntesta please can you private message me his details thanks

Good morning I'm living in UK I have my original Birth Certificate as I was born in Rhodesia in 1969. I need to get it Notarized can I please get the number for someone who can do this for me. I will courier to Harare.

Hello! Can someone please DM me with George's contact details? I too need a rhodesian birth certificate!

Thank you.

@Nealieboyee

Hi there, I need a long form copy of my birth certificate - I have a short version only. Can you put me in charge of the George who helped you?

Many thanks

India Rose Grand

@lyntesta

Hi Lyn, could you put me in touch with the fella who helped you to get a copy of your birth certificate. I have a short form version but need the long form that gives my parent's names.

Many thanks for any help

India Rose Grand

Mr. Mahembe is a Miracle worker. I needed a birth certificate for my mother who was born in 1934 and he had it in his hand in less than 24 hours and mailed it with FedEx to the US the next day. It just delivered today. I am so happy and amazed that he was able to get a copy from a country that no longer exists and that the Zimbabwean government still keeps records of birth certificates this old.

George is the only guy that can help with getting copies unless you fly to Zimbabwe in person. Find him on Facebook, he is the guy dressed in suit and tie. Many Thanks George !!

@laurenmathias17121985

Hello Lauren, I hope you are well!  Please would you give me the contact details for George Mahembe.  My email address is:  [link moderated]    .  Many thanks

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@lyntesta Hello. Desperately trying to get a copy of my fathers unabridged birth certificate and sitting in the UK. Can you please please send me Georges deets. I tried looking on FB but there so many .

@lyntesta Hello. Can you pretty please send me the details for George. I did try go and look of FB but there are quite a few. We are urgently trying to get an unabridged birth certificate and we sitting in the UK. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone please advise how I can get help in getting an unabridged birth certificate  for my father who was born is Rhodesia. We are sitting in the UK and are feeling rather desperate.

Hi all

Can someone please send me George's contact details?

Thanks so much!