Create a Learning center near Harare - Animal welfare & Environment

Hallo all,

My name is Helene Donohoe. I am a veterinary surgeon working in Harare, Zimbabwe.  My interest is animal welfare and conservation of  the environment in Zimbabwe.

I have recently completed a Masters degree in Conservation Medicine through Murdoch University in Australia and I am wanting to start an Environmental Learning Centre just outside Harare whereby we can train teachers from schools throughout Zimbabwe, youth groups, members of other NGOS, policy makers and anyone else who may be interested about the sixth great extinction of the planet and what we in Zimbabwe can do to help preserve our environment. 

I am looking for like minded people who may interested in helping me set up this learning centre.

Please contact me * if you are interested in finding out more about this project.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello Helene Donohoe and welcome to Expat.com

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Zimbabwe forum to help you get more interactions.

Regards
Kenjee

hie Helene. im Georgina Manyarara living in Zimbabwe I have a Diploma in Agriculture and 2years experience working as a Veterinary livestock technician I am interested in helping you start up your project and I propose Marondera as a starting point.

Hello sir

My name is James Chamunorwa l live near Harare in Mazowe district l am happy to join together in your project initiative.

Good day

I'm involved in a negotiations to set up something similar would like to help you with your project in exchange for a mutual benefits

Could you help me find schools or teachers in Zimbabwe who would be interested in AI software

@zwbproducts Hello,

Please note that this is an old thread. The members are no longer active on the forum.

Regards

Bhavna

Ok thanks could you help me find schools or teachers interested in this?