I need a copy of my Rhodesian Birth Certificate

I need help please?

I am living in the UK and need to submit my Rhodesian birth certificate with an application for a Replacement FBR Certificate.

I do not have my original birth certificate; the Zimbabwean Embassy in London cannot help and have advised me to find somebody in Zimbabwe to act on my behalf.

I no longer have family or friends in Zimbabwe as I left in 1965.  I have emailed lawyers in Harare for assistance but have not had a response.

I would be very grateful if anybody could please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Carol

Hi Carol

When I needed to get a copy of my partners Zimbabwe birth certificate I used someone called George

I got his contact information from this site and all communication with him was through WhatsApp.

If you want to send me a message I can pass his number on to you

Hi Carol.

I also used George, he is a trustworthy guy and very reliable. I got my certificate in days.

Thanks, Keith

@cpettifar

HI Carol, i might be able to assist,Please email me on the below email.

[link moderated]

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@cpettifar i might be of assistance.Please email me more details on the below email

[link moderated]

Hello godfrey mvura,

Feel free to tell us on the forum itself how you think you can be of assistance.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@laurenmathias17121985

Yes, thank you.  I used George and he was amazing!

@Keith Marshall15

Thank you Keith, I contacted George, and in no time at all, I received my birth certificate.  He was amazing!

@laurenmathias17121985

Hi please can you send me the contact details i need birth certificate apostilled from zimbabwe so urgently

Thanks

Mike

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@laurenmathias17121985

Hi please send georges details i need apostilled birth certificate

Thanks

@laurenmathias17121985

Please let me have George's contact details. I am not on facebook

@laurenmathias17121985

Pleas could you let ne have George's contact details. I don't use facebook so email or whatsapp?

@MIkezk feel free to message me

@cpettifar

didnyounget anyone to help

inalso need help

i am in the uk

i do have entry number

need a 2nd certificate

sharon

hi please can I have details of the person who can get a copy of the birth certificate, thanks

@annemiles9

Hi Anne

Could you please send me George's contact details.

[link moderated]

Thanks

Conrad

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Inbox your contact details by clicking on the member's photo > send a message

@Keith Marshall15

Hello Keith

I saw this post and I wondered if you would be able to share "George" contact details with me please.

Kind Regards

Kevin

Hi all,

Could someone possibly pass on the details for 'George'?

Thanks in advance!

Dylan

Hi,

I also need "George's" contact details... please send it to me.

@laurenmathias17121985

Hi Lauren,

How do I get Georges number?

How do we contact George please

@laurenmathias17121985

Hi Carol

I find myself in a similar predicament. Could you kindly pass me George's details?

Many thanks in advance.

Tyron

Hi,

Could someone please help me with obtaining a Birth Certificate from Southern Rhodesia. My wife's Birth Certificate was lost when our daughter applied for a dual passport and we are now having trouble trying to replace it.

Thanks Anthony

@Keith Marshall15 hi Keith i need to get my moms birth certificate as she was born in Rhodesia would this guy still be able to help ?

@laurenmathias17121985Hi i need to get my moms Rhodesian birth certificate too could i please get Georges contact info if he is still helping?

@laurenmathias17121985

Hi There

did you get a copy  of your birth certificate?  i now need a copy of mine and wonder if you could please offer advice or George's number/email?

thanks

ash

Hello

I am also needing to get my unabridged birt certificate., I live in France. If George is still the man please can you send me details. I would be most grateful.

Thanks Nicola