How to enter brazil after you iverstayied

i overstaied for more than year almost 375 days.i enter brazil.06/07/17.i left14/10/2018.i get fine 10000 real.but now long i should stay then reapply again

As an Egyptian citizen, you are allowed to come to Brazil as a visitor for 90 days, and to renew your visa with the Federal Police for up to another 90 days, for a maximum of 180 days out of every 365 days, counting the day of your arrival and the day of your departure as full days.

The 365 days are calculated on a rolling basis, counting backward from your next arrival in Brazil.  Let's say, for example, that you arrive on February 1, 2020.  The Federal Police system will check to see whether you have been in Brazil for any time during the preceding 365 days, that is, since February 1, 2019.  The record would show that you weren't in Brazil at all during that time, so you could expect the full 180 days. 

If you had been in Brazil during that period, those days would be deducted from the 180.  But since the last time you were in Brazil was October 2018, that visit will no longer affect your days available, and you can return as soon as you can get a visa.

i applied at november 2o19 they say i had multa against me i had to pay  befor i travel.i told them this is not the low
and my girl friend send massage to the embassy they say yes the rule is he had to pay on arrival .i am confused what i do.reapply again or i am band for another time

The law allows you to pay any outstanding fine on arrival, if you have a visa.  The law also allows a consular official to deny a visa to anyone, for any reason, and particularly if the applicant is viewed as a person likely to overstay; as we've discussed in another thread, such denials are final and not subject to any appeals process.

If the last consular official you spoke with told you that you would not receive a visa without proof of having paid your fine, then you can either (1.) have your girlfriend pay the fine and provide you with proof of payment, or (2.) apply again, and hope for a different consular official, willing to issue you a visa and let you pay on arrival. 

If Option 2 fails, better switch to Option 1.

375 days king? You are on their blacklist! In other countries they ban you for life! It´s possible that even the consulate in your country have that list.

If you want to appease any of the immigration officials, I would advise you to pay the R$10000 reais ahead of time. The consular officer might be amused and satisfied and give you the visa right away. No guarantee on the PF side, but a favorable view at least on one side might help.

Call your fiancee.

robal

how i know if i am black listed or not.there is way to know that or any brazilian outhority i should contact

i process my name throught the web site i find my name wit visa not granted is this had any indication if i apply again

king123225 wrote:

i process my name throught the web site i find my name wit visa not granted is this had any indication if i apply again

The Minster of Justice Department (MJ) would have it in the system, but I am not certain as to accessing such.
As said many times, have someone pay the fine, then apply for a visa. Get the receipt and apply fir visa. Wasting time posting same questions.
Embassy is a separate division than MJ. They will not help.
As said overstaying a year is a large red flag and $r10000 is nothing on an over stay that long. Many would pay $R27 per day to stay longer. You kind off pushed your limit. So black list is the next step they have.

Just checked with MJ avocado. "Probably no expulsion or you would have been held for admin hearing. You should have went to PF immigration's at airport and taken care of the matter before leaving."
Now at the mercy of the PF Immigration's! If you had the overstay (aka "ugly stamp") stamp on Passport and any papers as to overstay, last resort is Banco do Brazil. If as in USA probably separate in Egypt than Brazil and can not help.

king123225 wrote:

how i know if i am black listed or not.there is way to know that or any brazilian outhority i should contact

Putting people on blacklist is a common practice in many countries even on a 1 month overstay. So you should not doubt that. To lift that, again some counties even require you pay the fine through a lawyer
registered in that country to practice. But how if you can´t even enter the country to hire a lawyer?
So the process I told you - the help of someone living in the country is imperative. There was one Indian guy I met begging for money so he can pay his overstay fine that accumulates interest over time. Has been begging for a year. You must be thinking, why don´t they just deport you? That costs money and this country I know don´t let you leave until you pay your indebtedness. So, he´s in the famous blacklist and could be there for years!

Texanbrazil wrote:
king123225 wrote:

The Minster of Justice Department (MJ) would have it in the system, but I am not certain as to accessing such.
As said many times, have someone pay the fine, then apply for a visa. Get the receipt and apply fir visa. Wasting time posting same questions.
Embassy is a separate division than MJ. They will not help.
As said overstaying a year is a large red flag and $r10000 is nothing on an over stay that long. Many would pay $R27 per day to stay longer. You kind off pushed your limit. So black list is the next step they have.

He should just pay the fine period. Then reapply. You can´t escape the fine . Sooner or later you have to pay. That is the price for having stayed for so long. If he really wants to go back because of his fiancée, he should do every possible way to be in Brazil again. There´s no price for happiness.

Call your fiancée and pay the fine.

robal