Au Pair in Paris

Hello Everyone

I have just moved to Paris and am working as an Au Pair in Bougival. I would love to meet new friends and perhaps go sight-seeing?
My e-mail is [email protected]

Emma

Hello Emma!

Welcome to the forum :)
How is Paris so far?
Hope you will make new contacts on the site!

Regards
Armand

Hello Armand

Thank you for your message. Paris so far is lovely if a little lonely! I hope to make some new friends soon!

Emma

Hi Emma,
I will be moving to the suburb of Saint-germain-en-laye in three weeks to work as an au pair for a few years so it would be great to meet up? I am on facebook - just search for Louise Elsom ( live in carcassonne)x

ilovecarcassonne wrote:

Hi Emma,
I will be moving to the suburb of Saint-germain-en-laye in three weeks to work as an au pair for a few years so it would be great to meet up? I am on facebook - just search for Louise Elsom ( live in carcassonne)x

Hi Emma!

I don't know a lot about Saint Germain en Laye since I've never been there. The area with bars is "Saint Germain des prés" which is in Paris :)

But sure, if you look for a drinking companion, I'm always down.

Cheers,
David.

Hi!

I just sent u a message to your e-mail adresse

Anyone wants to goto the Louvre tomorrow? I am in Paris and would love to meet up with new people here. I am staying in a hotel near Massy for now and I am free this weekend. You can reach me at [email protected]

There is a group on facebook for au pair in France. I advice you to contact them...

My name is Rocío Gomez. I am 22 years old and am very interested in working in au pair in Paris, for several reasons; next June, I will get graduated in Fine Arts from the University of Granada, city where I currently live, and was interested in traveling to Paris because there students offer many aids and are very committed to the art, I love this city for all its art and culture, and I think I can work there in the future, so I have to go au pair is a good opportunity to get to know Paris, learning the language and French culture .
  I would like to also know your requirements
Many thanks for your time!
Kind regards,

Rocío.

Hello emma, i'm halima i used to be an au pair, i'm going to add you on facebook if you want. i can give you some tips, show you around in paris, i know what is it when you're an au pair.

hope to hear back from you.

Hello Halima -> To note that Emma's post is dated 2011 and is quite old. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Oops !! I think I got confused with the dates. Thank for the note.

Hi Emma,

I have also just moved here last week to be an au pair, although I am in Versailles, 20 minutes outside of Paris. I am really wanting some friends too! It would be nice to meet another au pair and share experiences and discover stuff together!

Feel free to get in contact,

Clementine Kench