Looking to meet foreign people in Paris

Hello everyone! I am 24 years old and from France. I love traveling and I have been to Canada and Mexico. I am looking to meet foreigners that are living in Paris, to make new friends and learn new langages and new cultures!

Can't wait to hear from you :)

Hi and welcome to Expat.com etoile91!

Hope you will make some new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello! Im malaysian, new to Paris and the french culture. I speak fluent english, do drop me a msg. :)

hello! 20 year old student from London, love learning about other cultures too!

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to meet people from different countries and make friends...
Any plans to get together ?

hi sanaah, bienvenue dans le groupe :)How long you been living in france ?

hey people, been living in France for 2 months now. Dont really know a lot of people, u guys wana set up a date so we can have some fun?

how about sunday?

Hi Guys,
i'm a 22 year old Australian and have just moved to Paris and would love to meet people from different cultures!

shall we set up a drinks or coffee or something?

im game. date n' place?

weekend? what do people feel like? im not fussed about where :)

no clue. but heard people go out in st germain

yeah ! shall we say the metro station at like, 8:30?
anyone else up for it?

which metro station?

st germain?

when?

tom is friday, good night to go out, so wot bout this : 9:30 by shakespeare and co. works for everyone?

sorry just seen this! am busy tonight ! but id still be up for grabbing a dirnk or something tomorrow 9ish

alrite lets change it for tom then. who else is up for it?

hi i am coming to france in paris for few weeks any body there to guide me this beautiful city on earth.

maz

Hi, I'm new to Paris ( just outside) and am hoping to make some friends whilst I am here. If people are meeting for meeting for coffee, drinks etc could you please let me know so that I could come along too?

Charlie

Am in italy now,will be coming to france next mouth and like to meet new people.

what the plan?

hey gang i say 9:30, St germain subway station. Who's goin?

I maybe up for it... Just have to check out trains and things like that, cos i'm not in the centre of Paris.

do you guys have facebook? might be easier!
i have a dinner thing so ill have to keep in touch, completely forgot about it!
otherwise we can do a night out next week and like coffee tomorrow or something?

Yeah, i'm on Facebook. Charlie Blackford.
Either of those sounds good to me, I think coffee tomorrow would be ideal. What does everyone else think?

yeah Filipe josé costa martins

ok perfect will add you guys! (mines Alya Lilani)
shall we say coffee tomorrow for sure?
im also going for dinner in pigalle, if any of you want to join me or even have drinks after let me know! il facebook message you my number!

Hai guys would like to join ya all for the meetup.. Fillipe is it fixed today at 9 30 let me know will be there.. And i have messaged alya and charlie on fb too add me there i cant send you all requests to add i think ma fb has blocked the option send me a request will add u all and also would like ti meet new friends so these days im on vacation.. Sonlike to have a hang out.. Cheers

Add me on facebook,ANDREA FUGLIO,OR [email protected]

Hey, I am french and I happen to live in Saint Germain, so if you guys want to hang out there, I'll be glad to take you to some placces I like.

Hey guys, does anyone fancy meeting up and going to a drink tonight?

Hey everyone, just registered on the site after moving to paris a few days back. Looking at the msg thread above, you guys seem to be quite chiller :)
Anyways as i'm new to Paris i could definitely use some of your help to know bout places around n all that.
Let me know.
Cheers...!!!

Hi everyone,

I haven't logged since couple of weeks here..did you plan for a meetup ?

Hello everyone,

I would like to go out to a place in Paris where I can find more Ivorians because I would like to live a little bit of my culture there.

If anybody knows where could I meet them or some festivals; concerts, etc. please let me know...

Thank you!! :)

Hi all i am moving to Paris at the end of August. I would love to meet up with some other ppl who are new to Paris also. I will be living in the Champs Elysees area. Am from Ireland. If any of you on facebook add me name is mary laverty :)

Hi Etoile,

I'm generally new to Paris and have been here since May. Have learnt a little French, merely basics. Interested to know more about French cultures and share mine along.

Let me know.

Ben

hi Mary,
I am sana, originally from Morocco.. I love exploring new places and meet new people! Plz let me  know if u want to meet and hang out in Paris some times!

Many kisses,