Bonjour Paris :)

Bonjour a tous! :)

Je suis chinoise, maintenant je habite a Shanghai, Chine, et je vais etudier a Paris a Septembre.

Hi to everybody, I'm chinese girl, I'm going to Paris to study this September. I don't know anyone there. I would like to make some friends!

I'm well educated, easy going and totally fun person to be with. I speak some english et un peu de francais maintenant. looking to improve it!

please feel free to write me :)

A bientot!

Hi unexpectedfun,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I also suggest you to post in french in the Paris francophone forum.

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hello!

I hope you have lots of fun in Paris. If you want we can have coffee when you arrive. :)

Cheers!
Gisela

Hey Gisela :D

Thank you for your message! It would be great to meet up! lol I almost cannot wait. People tell me that it's very nice and romantic city, I'd love to see it.

How's life there? I'm sure you've met many interesting people and new friends.
Keep in touch, and hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
olivia

hello all
i pradeep im from delhi i want do go france for further studies
im going to take admission in vatel school of paris in hotel menegment 1.5 year masters program but im confuse between HM or international business program.......which is the bst course
and how indian student survive there how they earn there plz tell me im need ur advice plz help me my co no is 9210069998............
thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum pradeep!

You are off topic! Please start a new thread on the France forum.

Regards
Armand

bienvenue à Paris. je connais des chinois à paris si tu veux faire connaissance avec eux

Hi Karim Riyahi, :)

Can you please write in English in this English forum. Thank you

bonjour, tu es toujours a paris?

In English please jerem7!;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.