Hallo Everybody

Hallo everybody, I am new to paris and will be here for next 2yrs.I would love to meet people and share the experience. Thanks.

Hi kanha_bhagat,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the Paris forum for better visibility.

I hope you find lots of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to share your expat experience with us.

All the best,
Christine

Hello Kanha

I work here since few months and also around IT business :)
How are you here?

Joanna

Hi Joanna,

Thank you, I am doing well here in paris.

How are you doing?

Thanks

I'm good thanks. I don't speak french, in fact I'm learning so it's funny sometimes when people want to talk with me on the street or when I ask ab something in french-english :) But it would be much better here if I had some friends outside work.

Hi Joanna,

I too don't speak French. I am also learning french. Yes, that's right to have friends some one outside work:). and Yes, it's a good idea to share our french lessons and improve french. thank you.

Regards

Hi All

I am from India, In paris for work..recently joined expat - blog.. here make some frnds as the only frnds i have is at the work place..

I love travelling a lot, and visiting various sites, so if by chance any one of yoy making some plans for the upcoming long weekend, do let know.

Catch u later!!
bye

Hallo Mansi,
Is this ur first visit to Paris? If no, we can plan to visit some places where you have not already visited. Thanks.

Yup sure.. .
. have u been here now?? and did u manage to make other frnds??

how about the coming long weekdend?? do let me if u hv plans.. or u want me to plans some..

though i not vsisited.. many places still..

was planning for the notre damn.. and the other near by stuff this weekend,.. and also the shopping area.. galleries lafayata.

Yes, i have been now couple of time but not visited many places. It's a good idea to start with visiting some of places in Paris.

I have a friend over here but he has visited most of the places. But I think he would be interest to us.

As u have alreday planned, let me know ur final plan for this weekend.

Hallooo,

What's up in Paris.

Hello Kanha :)

currently I don't know coz I'm outside France for a weekend.

I think we should organize next expat meeting soon..:)

Joanna

yes, sure.:)

we should organise the expat meeting.
Let me know when it's scheduled.

Kanha